Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, “Canary”)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, “Canary”)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
    @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
      • Total Posts: 133

Fanart of Maximum from the story I’m writing Max, Min, and the something in between.

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

Abigail.M.
      @abigail-m
        • Total Posts: 1242

@not-so-secret-secret-assassin

That’s an excellent illustration!

Kads
        @scripter-of-kingdoms
          • Total Posts: 765

Hey everybody!! Sooo, as some of you may know, I am a BIG Legend of Zelda nerd. I read a lot of the manga XD So any of you like LoZ? Anyways, I drew fan art of Red from Four Swords in my anime style, I think it turned out really well!! 😀 Have any of you read the Four Swords manga? It’s really good… Anyways I’ll stop fangirling and post the image. (Btw, it’s signed with my Japanese name, Megumi Kadotake.)

staring at the fields
          if nothing's really real
          i'll make the winter now my home

Alexa Autorski
          @writerlexi1216
            • Total Posts: 1011

@scripter-of-kingdoms

*raises hand* I, too, am a hardcore LoZ fan!! *shouts it from the rooftops* I mean, I guess I should say that I’m new to the series, but what I have played, I’m a fan of <333 And I’m also a fan of this fanart!! *gasps* This is pure talent, my friend! 😉

Linyang Zhang
            @devastate-lasting
              • Total Posts: 1700

@scripter-of-kingdoms Eyy I read tons and tons of manga…so much manga…. Nice job! Red looks great!

Lately, it's been on my brain
              Would you mind letting me know
              If hours don't turn into days

Kads
              @scripter-of-kingdoms

@writerlexi1216 YASSSSS!!! LoZ fans UNITE!!! It’s such a good series though… which games have you played so far? 😀

Aaaah, thank you 😊 I was trying to work on drawing in my manga style and so I think it turned out really well 😁

@devastate-lasting
                Thank you!! I worked very hard on it!!

staring at the fields
                if nothing's really real

Kads
                @scripter-of-kingdoms

@devastate-lasting Since you read a lot of manga, I have kind of an idea… I was considering making a few short panels from one of my stories/fanfiction. And I was also wondering, if I decided to do that, if you’d be up for reviewing it and making sure it felt like real manga? I’ve always wanted to try it 😀

staring at the fields
                  if nothing's really real

Alexa Autorski
                  @writerlexi1216

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Well, since I’m still relatively new to the series, I haven’t played as much as I’d like. I’ve mainly browsed fan art and enjoyed the aesthetic of the games rather than actual gameplay XD But I have played Breath of the Wild, Wind Waker, I’ve seen a little Twilight Princess, and I’ve been wanting to get Link’s Awakening. But since writing devours 99% of my time, I don’t have much free time to play games 😐

Linyang Zhang
                    @devastate-lasting

@scripter-of-kingdoms I’d be glad to!

Kads
                      @scripter-of-kingdoms

@writerlexi1216 YESSS. Same here. I’ve only played Ocarina of Time and a li’l bit of A Link To The Past (like barely even past the first dungeon) but I know quite a bit about the other games due to my obsession with the mangas, fan art, and just reading about them. XD The aesthetic of the games is so good, I find! I love it!

Haha, yeah, I’m also super busy. I mostly draw and write in my free time (and we just got ducklings so there’s more time gone) and I have to do school anyways. Luckily my mom’s pretty chill about the school day since I’m homeschooled 👍 but yeah, pretty busy. XD

Oh, and I haven’t forgotten about drawing Deek. It’s just that I have a story comp due today and I’ve been really huffing and puffing to get the stuff I have presentable.

@devastate-lasting
                        Thank you so much!! Should I do a traditional Japanese right-to-left manga, or an American-style left-to-right? 🙂

staring at the fields
                        if nothing's really real

Linyang Zhang
                        @devastate-lasting

@scripter-of-kingdoms I’ve read so much Japanese style manga that at this point I read everything right-to-left. Whatever you like best, of course!

Kads
                          @scripter-of-kingdoms

@devastate-lasting I’ll do a right to left one, then! Haha, at first they’re hard to read, but the more I read manga I got better at reading it. XD

staring at the fields
                            if nothing's really real

Alexa Autorski
                            @writerlexi1216

@scripter-of-kingdoms

That’s so neat!! (I need to play that one because it sounds cool)… Yeah, I looooove the LoZ aesthetic! I’m glad there’s some fans on here!!

Awww, you got more ducklings??? THAT’S SO NEAT! *cries* *sniffles* Sorry, but I melt whenever I think about cute animals. How many of them are there? *whispers* Do you have a favorite???

That’s so cool that you’re homeschooled, too! *fistbump* HOMESCHOOLERS UNITE! Do you have a favorite subject in school?

Oh, that’s totally fine! You can just chill and take your time with it, I understand (and Deek would understand too) *thumbs up* Oooh, a story comp? That sounds interesting!

Kads
                              @scripter-of-kingdoms

@writerlexi1216 Yes, me too!! Someone else I can send random aesthetic art of Zelda to! XD

Yeah!! Only 4 hatched out of the 10 eggs that made it all through incubation sadly (we started off with 16 but some eggs weren’t developing). But still, we have ducklings!!!!! The two in my profile pic are Jeffery-effery and Ash. (Those two are my faves; my friend took the other two <3)

Yessss! Fellow homeschooler!!!! :DDD My fave subjects in school are English (cough writing and reading cough), Art, and basically anything creative. I love language studies too, I’m learning to speak French (much more far along on this) and Japanese!

Thank you so much <3 I was scrambling to write yesterday ahaha. Tell Deek I say thank you 👍 I’m in a book club with some friends and we often do story comps! It’s pretty fun!! 😀

staring at the fields
                                if nothing's really real

Alexa Autorski
                                @writerlexi1216

@scripter-of-kingdoms

Awwww, I’m sorry not all of the eggs hatched!! But I’m happy that four of them did!! 😀 I’m sure they’re adorable! *tries really hard not to melt at the thought of cute cuddly ducklings* Ahhh, those names are perfect! Oh, I remember Jeffery-effery! He was sooooooo cute! *puppy eyes*

Oh, I like English too! My fave subject is probably history. Oh my gosh, I learned (very little) Japanese when I was younger! I had a weird, random phase where I just wanted to learn Japanese and I still don’t know why XD I’m actually learning German right now, and I’m supposed to be taking Spanish for high school this year…

Ahaha, well Deek says he doesn’t mind 😛 A book club sounds super fun! What kind of things do you do in a book club?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 141 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >