-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting WHOA!!! That is SO GOOD!!!!! :DDD I’ve always wanted to do realism but never got very good at it XD
On that note, I finished the manga paneling.. it’s only one page and not very good, but still. It’s left to right, too. Sorry if it doesn’t feel authentic or the format is weird or if you can’t read it XD

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Same, girl, same… None of my characters have ‘happy’ lives at the moment lol.
I would most likely choose my MC’s best friend, Alana. She lives with her tribe in a rural village on the outskirts of the kingdom, with her grandmother. Alana is a reindeer shepherdess, and is very tomboyish and retains a positive outlook on just a…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm I think I would choose my MC, Rosalie. She’s a princess and a good leader. She cares about her people and her country and will do anything to defend them. Plus, Rosalie is a fairy and I would LOVE it so much to be a fairy for the day (not to mention a fairy princess😉).
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I’d doodle anime stuff on my own, but in art class I’d draw stuff like this…

(Weird crop to get my real name out)ÂSometimes I still doodle anime eyes but that’s about it. -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Aww, sorry to hear you had to stop drawing!! What kind of stuff did you draw?
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I could say the same for my writing! XD If I didn’t do writing so much I would still draw…but I had to quit some years back when I started high school…
-
Kads replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, this is a hard question… I have so many interesting characters imo! I’d probably pick, if I had to choose, either Faye or Kadotake. They’re both from diff stories, but I’ll describe them. 🙂
Faye, as her name suggests, is a fairy (!!!). A pixie, to be more precise. (And yes she has a pixie cut.) She’s one of my MC’s bodyguards!…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, fun idea!! Let’s see… None of my characters in Lioness are very fun/nice/not-scarred (heh heh 😬), so I’d probably be someone from As Dark As Mist and Shadow. I think I’d be Murin, because she’s an awesome spy with an awesome sidekick who lives in an awesome place with an awesome attitude. And she rides horses all the ti…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD I really only got to where I am today with a tonnnnnn of practice!!! I draw nearly every day and it improves my skills and style by a lot!!!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms They look way better than the stick figures I used to draw XD
-
Lin replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm Just one day? Lit.
Uhm.
Hoen Matthias. He’s warlord of the south, lives near the beach, can make anything that he’s seen before. Oh, to be ridiculously rich and to live a comfortable life…and also essentially no tragic backstory that I can think of just yet…it’d be kinda lonely though. At least I’ll have time to write.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD they really don’t look good at a l l . If you want I can show you how my art has progressed over the years..
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Literally lol.
@scripter-of-kingdoms Dude how do your old drawings still look so good?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD I love those!! I love the second-to-last one so much because that sounds exactly like something Caira would say (not that she’s a water mage). I absolutely love the “Horace, we’re out of milk” line 😀 (By the way, Horace is an excellent name!)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@graice-j
IKR?? I thought the name ‘Maverick’ fitted him, but I fell in love with ‘Deek’ more XD If you wanna hear his first-ever name… *gulps* … it was Gabriel, which does not fit him at all lol. I only went with Gabriel because he belonged to an entirely different series which I completely scrapped about a year ago.
Some of Caira’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, girl THANK YOU!! Your feedback is super helpful (and encouraging, as always 🙂 ) Thank you for taking the time to read it (because I know my chapters can be looooong)!!!! Just a million thank yous for this AMAZING feedback!!! 🙂 <33333333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
LOL I JUST FOUND THIS REALLY OLD DRAWING AND I THOUGHT I’D POST IT XDDDD

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Lol, character art struggle: I was in the middle of this AWESOME drawing of one of my lil beans (lol I call my charries beans) and then one of the lines smudged…. I had to throw it out ;v;
-
Kads replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I caught your post, thankfully XD
Well, my writing is getting better. Unfortunately I’m having way too many ideas and this is how one book became eight. XD I’m developing one of my charries further, her name is Faye and I’ll probably make a few posts about her somewhere… but yeah.. I have currently 15, 052  words in my novel…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Congrats!!
Well, I’m still trying to balance two writing projects, as well as alpha-reading for Kayleigh. My entire grade at my school got sent home because of a COVID case, so I have plenty of time on my hands now, lol!! I’m not very far into either of my WIPs (about two chapters each), but since I have the time, I’ll p…[Read more]
- Load More
