-
Natalie C. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much for the welcome and the cookies! *accepts, eats them all immediately* 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, another Anne of Green Gables fan? That’s so neat!! Yes, Anne is such an amazing character, and those other books sound quite interesting!! Oh, cool! Writing can be hard, but it’s sooo worth it! Aww, I’m sure your writing is amazing 🙂
Yay, you like Tangled, too?? That’s one of the very few Disney Princess movies that I enjoy! And…[Read more]
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, Lexi, great to meet you! I will take those cookies!
1. Ohhh that is so hard! How do I choose?! Hm… I really like Anne from Anne of Green Gables if we’re talking more classic. I love Fireheart from another one of my favorite series, Warriors, and Moon in Wings of Fire.
2. I’ve been writing off and on for a few years, but really started get…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! <3333 I’m super happy you think so!! She’s very different from my other characters, which is probably why she’s one of my favorites! Unfortunately, I haven’t visited Scotland *sigh* but I think it’d be neat to go there sometime! 🙂 Have you ever been there?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi there, Natalie!! I’m Lexi, here to give you a huge welcome to Kingdom Pen! Oh, and cookies. And coffee, if you’d like. Anyways, it sounds like we already have a lot in common! I’m also a fan of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, and I’ve heard great things about HTTYD! <333
I have a few routine questions, if you don’t mind:
1. Who…[Read more]
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi, nice to meet you!
1. I really like Jody Hedlund young adult books, and also Anger of the King by JB Shepherd.
2. I’m not exactly sure what genres I write. Maybe fantasy? I really like adventure in anything that I read or write, and it must always be (unless forced otherwise) fiction.
3. Right now I’m writing about a rebellion. My main cha…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@nanisnook Hey there! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Linyang, your local…your local…uh…
Anyways, I’m so glad that you chose Kingdom Pen to be your first forum! I hope that you have a great time here! I’m homeschooled as well, and I also enjoyed those movies! So some questions so I can get to know you better, if you don’t mind…
1. What are…[Read more]
-
Natalie C. started the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hello! I’m Natalie. I’m a homeschooler in SC, and I love Star Wars, How to Train Your Dragon, and Lord of the Rings. I’ve never joined a forum (in fact I didn’t even know what one was until earlier today!), but when I found Kingdom Pen, and realized how awesome it was, I figured I should go deeper. (To be honest, I’m a tiny bit nervous, but you d…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 1 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres of course! Anytime!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m suuuuper sorry for how long it took me to get here. But I cannot wait to read it!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* I’ll get to it after I’m done with homework today!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for tagging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome, Ella!!! *thumbs up* I totally thought that everything I read of it was AMAZING!!! (And that title is still so powerful!) That’s so cool you’re making progress!! Keep up the good work, girl!! 🙂
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
It’s going pretty good! I started Chap. 3 of Lioness and it’s going pretty well. About to send in my chapter to KP Critiques… 😃
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 1 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres I’ve left some comments! Thank you so much for sharing!
-
Issabelle Perry posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, KeePers!! So I just wanted to tell you that I did an AWESOME interview over at @scripter-of-kingdoms blog. If y’all wanna check it out, here’s the link: https://kadotakesan.wordpress.com/2021/02/27/20-questions-with-issabelle-from-teen-writers-nook/comment-page-1/#comment-16
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 1 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
That was really good and super suspenseful!!! I love Tessa’s personality and internal monologue, too, lol!! You HAVE to post more—please!!!!!! 😃
-
Katherine's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Ooh, that sounds really cool!!!!!!! 🙂 I’ve had a lot of fun with the boxes, so I’m going to do it with more novels too!! 🙂
@hallie-jean That is perfectly alright! Crash away. 😉 So, the boxes are kinda like the collages but with 3D items. I think Gracie is calling them aesthetic boxes. Like Linyang said, you can read the first post on…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thanks!
@hallie-jean Thank you! One of the few things I drew back then.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Thank you!
Might I direct you to the first post on this thread? It should clear things up a bit XD
- Load More

Hehehehe- I’m so glad you decided to do an interview with me!! <3 Thank you, girlll!!!!! <33333333333333
Me too, it was soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, you’re TOTALLY welcome, girl!!!!!!! <333