-
Lin replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Of course!
@joy-caroline Nice…I have no idea how I look from my sister’s perspective…
@issawriter7 XD Imagine that. But I do have many second cousins which I don’t see often. Since they’re in another hemisphere.
@nova21 (Lol my younger sister is also my alpha reader/professional roaster who tears everything I write apart XD) I…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
That’s so funny that this turned into a sibling conversation (which i’m completely fine with, haha)!
I have three other siblings: boy, me, girl, boy. My oldest brother is 18 and off to college later this year… 😢 I feel like recently he’s been super inspiring to me (getting me into sports, music, etc) and it’s gonna be so sad when he l…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 I love that quote!!!! 🙂
Roses are important to my WIP so I took this picture for inspiration:

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Hahaha, yeah. My brother’s never been annoying, though. He’s actually really cool and fun to hang with. But he’s like fourteen years older than me, and has pretty much been away most of my life, soooo I just don’t really know him that well. That’s a good idea, but my brother doesn’t normally answer the phone or respond to messages.…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
KATHERINE!!! I’m SO HAPPY you’ve enjoyed reading my chapters!!!! Seriously, you made my day (and week!!!) I’m over the moon that so many people are interested in my story and my characters (because I was SUPER nervous it wasn’t good!!!!) Aww, I’m so glad that you like Caira, because I tried to make her relatable in many different…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Ultimate Alpha/Beta Reader List in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Name: Issabelle Perry
Tag: @issawriter7
Experience: I’m probably a somewhat but I lean pretty close to a very experienced (I’ve never actually completed beta reading a novel, but I’m in the process of going through about four different gal’s novels, I have one gal who’s put the story on hold for now, in May (I think) I’m gonna be on @r-m-archer…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yep, SAME!!!! Dragging tables together is not fun. 😂
haha, well, I guess if all your friends and their siblings teamed up together, you’d have a big family. 😉
I dunno. Yeah, that’s kinda sad when the older sibs go to college. My older brother lives out of state, so we rarely get to see him. But he’s…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
If anyone else wants to be tagged as well, feel free to ask:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Whoa, girl, that looks awesome!! 🙂 May I say that I LOVE the name Xavier???
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@hallie-jean Thank you! Yours looks great as well!
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
@scritper-of-Kingdoms
hey! Thanks so much for the name suggestions! I think I will use the name Ciel in my book!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I just read Ch. 2!!!😃 Like, where was this story all my life!!!!!!! It is my new favorite book!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Deek!!!!!!! I love all your characters and I am soooo hooked on the story!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃 I relate a lot to Caira! The pacing was incredible!!!!! I’m over here wondering what’s going to happen next!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO READ…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thanks! I hope that I’ll be able to finish it one day, haha…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
No problem!! And eeeeek, the story sounds so interesting!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*nervous laughter*
It’s nice being the baby, because then you get to follow in your older siblings’ footsteps and feel like you’re learning from them/looking up to them for advice. But then again, it’s weird whenever two of your older siblings leave the house and pretty soon it’s just you, your parents, and one other sibling at home…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing Routine in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@issawriter7 Ah, most people I know either have one or they have like 2 who are 10 years older than them…
@gracie-j Lol I thought the same at some point. I think I’ll stick with 3 or 4 for now.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! They’re both seen as the “kids” of the organization since they’re the youngest and they joined last, so it’ll be fun to see how everything plays out.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thanks!
@gracie-j Thank you! They’re part of a set of villains for my up and coming arc of Thirteen Ways that I’ll be starting in a few weeks, so I’m trying to make some aesthetics to get to know them better! I’m kinda excited to see where this goes, as this series is essentially the “sequel series” to the first series I wrote,…[Read more]
- Load More

