@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine No way!
Wait, are you saying that if I stop implying that I’m not a wolf, people will believe I’m not a wolf??
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Okay, great! Take your time. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Cool! Glad you liked it. Um…can I read it? *looks at you from the corners of my eyes*
No worries if you don’t want me to, though. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, Oh! I knew it was you! I knew it was you! 🙂
It’s great! And we know you’re not a wolf, but the over-assertion of it might make it seem that you are, but don’t want to be, right? 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@introvert_girl @daeus @ingridrd @sam-kowal
Great news! So even after that horrible job interview, they have contacted me and told me that they’re keen to take me on! 😀
It’ll still be a while before they can make an actual offer so I’m still praying about it and there are other positions that have also sparked my interest so I’ll still need G…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Six: The Green-Eyed Bumbler
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching leaves as they came,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd I’m doing Jaclyn! I just haven’t started her yet… Thank you!
Anyone else? I would like more than one go…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’ll do her!!!! She sounds like a cool character… 😉
And (I forget) is anyone already drawing Jaclyn for me? Dekreel, I thought it was you but I might be wrong…no pressure; I was just checking! 🙂
Here’s her description again for anyone who’s interested: Jaclyn Fallows—the MC for my fantasy novella. 15 years old, has carame…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper 😀 You’ll certainly be welcome to beta read it if you’d like. In the interest of full disclosure though, you should know it probably won’t be ready until the end of the year. Sorry, it’s going to be a long book. 😉
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 I like this idea
Here is Stan’s continuation…
Bessy smiled.
“Look what I made,” she said proudly, eyes glowing. “Don’t you like it?”
Freda took a step back.
“Bessy… what have you done?” she whispered. “What is that thing?”
Freda closed her eyes.
“It’s a thing I made out of rocks,” Bessy said. She shifted the terrible…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD 😛 It’s my trademark to describe WIPs 😀
*swallows* Okay. Of course, I imagine they wouldn’t to associate with dragons too much anyway, being tree people… at least not proper fire-breathing ones. Flames around wood, and all
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I know. The more you think about things, the more you realize how deep it actually is.
@salome01w4g It is a vicious cycle 😛 I suppose its part of our natural ups and downs, but we always have to take care to stay rooted in God
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Good night!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve got to go now. It is way later than I want to admit…
😀 Goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice We would call those “crackers” and we don’t eat that exact kind. Crackers are a pretty normal party staple. We get plain salted crackers, and then top them with cheese, meat, or some kind of spread. 🙂
I’ve read/watched lots of commentaries on what people find weird about America and Americans, but those are usually based on E…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine
That’s true, and in that case, I can do nothing for you :D. I’m starting April 1, all being well.Yes, that’s a beetroot (or a beet).
Behold the Shapes biscuit (the staple of every good party)

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, but you’re right. We eat beets, but not that often. Mostly with salads. 😀 Never on hamburgers.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, sounds good! Just let me know when ready. (You write fast, you say, but remember that I read Stars Fill Infinity straight through in one night.)
Well, that sounds just like the beets we eat here. 😉 Is this it?

I’ve never heard of a Shapes biscuit. What’s it like? Biscuits are very popular in the South (We capitalize the…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yep, pretty much! You’ll get to read it in all it’s unedited glory. Definitely though, as you read it, note down any plot holes or anything that you come across if you want, just don’t tell me about it till I’m done 😛 I am happy to enter into discussions though. Well, you can annoy me for the next chapter, but I write pretty quickly…[Read more]
- Load More
