@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Sounds interesting.
I just finished a poem I was working on and will now continue the western, per request. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Okay. 🙂
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’ll go with the Victor story, if you don’t mind. The other one is getting a little bit too epic for me. 😉
@dragon-snapper Here we go….Graenw smiled maliciously, although Victor wasn’t quite sure how the creature’s face managed the expression. “I want you to destroy AAAAALLLLLL THE HUUUMMMMMAAAAANNNNSSS!” He screeched. Victor…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine  A little side project I’m working on called “how being a Christian is like stained glass”.
What are you working on? The Western, I hope?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@bekreations Voice is my main instrument. (It really is, because I do take voice lessons and sing both regular songs and opera. 🙂 ) But I also play a little on the piano, violin, and harp. I sing constantly too! It’s kind of impossible for me not to sing. Believe me, I’ve tried. 😀
What styles of music do you like?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Oh, and I realize that it’s going to be your story, so don’t feel like you have to do exactly what my original idea was. That was just a prompt, and I won’t mind if you decide you need to change things to fit your own style. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Maybe what?
-
LivGiordano and
Bella B. are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Ohhh, I see. 😀 Thanks!!! But now prepare for multiple questions on the progress of the story…unless you decide not to write it! 🙂 😀 (I’m a very impatient person.)
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Hello!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Thanks! 🙂 😀 Okay. Yay! 😀 I dunno though, as an optimistic extroverted bouncy golden retriever, I can get a little annoying at times…. ;D
@aislinn-mollisong LOL! I had that EXACT reaction!!!!
I was like “WOOOAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” and my mom was like “WHAT’S WRONG?” and I was like “Nothing, just a KP thing.”
Nobody…… *growls deep in…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young *waves hands* I’m here!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal That was an, um, interesting poem? 😀 Thanks for the summary; it is very kind of you to do that instead of forcefully commanding me to read the book like Ethryndal was trying to do… 🙂 😀
Innocence does not vindicate you.
I actually LOVE that! It should be used in a story. The villain could say it, couldn’t he? It’…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY NOOOOOO! *hides in bunker with notebook*
No, honestly, I actually screamed. My mom freaked out. I had to explain, “No, I’m fine, just…remember those books me and Emmy read where we kept screaming every five seconds? Someone on KP just mentioned the freaky Nobody dude that wanted to start a…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine  @seekjustice  @catwing
Hello? Anyone? I should be writing for a little while. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*launches self into the room at breakneck speed* THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE… the last most amazingest thing. (I was going to say sliced bread, but how cliché is that?) Thank you ever so much, @supermonkey42 for putting this together!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@bekreations Greetings! I also love (dark) chocolate… 😉
What kind of chocolate do you like?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Great. 🙂 But…you didn’t say whether you’d let me read it. Or do you not like other people reading your stuff?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj *stares in shock* You captured her perfectly! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙂
- Load More
