@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is a really cool idea! 😀 😀 😀 😀 I have a request for my character notes: You wrote in the notes for @ariel-ashira about the fact that we don’t want to be associated with trolls, but you didn’t put anything about it in mine. 😉 So, could you add a section which says “don’t include me in any literature which also includes magic o…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Hiya, Kapeefers!!
Before I leave on my hiatus, I thought I’d share a little idea I had, based partially on The Aetherlight, but mostly based off the fact that there are SO many Kapeefers here, many of which want to be in some Kapeefer Literature! Thus I created the official KP Literature Character Search Corner! Here you can submit your…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister Yes! My family likes blender. Personally I don’t really like the Tears of Steel short because it makes absolute NO sense. Once I get someone to explain everything to me then I’ll probably like it better… but the music is AWESOME.
Have you seen Big Buck Bunny? Or the Llama shorts? Have you played Yo Frankie?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree X’D Sounds like you, indeed! In fact I sort of wish I’d mentioned it more often. There’s always the last part…
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha 😂 Is there a cabin just for KP people? Because if there is I’d join.
@gh24682468999 No, you don’t. But it’s helpful because it keeps track of your progress. And no, I’ve never done this before.
@dragon-snapper Aww okay!
@skredder Nice! We really need to make a KP cabin, although it might be a little bit too late, seeing as it…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Hey! Long time, no see! Or rather, no read. 😛 I will not be doing Camp NaNoWriMo this year, sadly. I really want to, I’ve never done the camp! But, school, and other predictable stuff like that. :/
*waves pompoms and throws yummy food items* Go forth and conquer, other NaNoWriMo peoples!!!!! You can do this!!!
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there, Kapeefers. 🙂
Much like @dekreel , I too am going on a hiatus. I will be gone from this wonderful Kingdom until May. I won’t disappear fully, so don’t worry! 🙂
To all of the people reading my Dog in KP stories, I’m sorry. I will be unable to post the next parts until I get back. But hey, when I do post next it’ll be more than one…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I usually picture his wings a little bigger than that, about the size you drew his arms, and also his body a little bigger. And yes, my hair needs more fluff 😀 Cool artwork, though
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Are you still awake? You posted 20 minutes ago, and I think it’s 1:30 a.m. for you, isn’t it? 😉
Oh, haha. 🙂 Okay, that’s a sort of loaded question, since there are lots of kinds of trials, and every country has a slightly different form of court procedure. However, I’m studying criminal trial procedure this semester, so I can co…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are they any good? I am insulted. Of course they are. They are my children 🙂 my works of art. I haven’t finished the sequel yet though.
@rochellaine I’ve been meaning to talk to you about Stars. It occured to me the other day that you are a law student, just like Quillon and Justice, which I find really interesting for some reason.…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
The sci fi music I often listen to is Transformers soundtracks and Halo soundtracks. 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Yeesss I love Camp NaNo, 100000% recommend. It really launched me into fast writing and I love every single time it’s on. *total fangirl*
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel oh my word but YES, JANE HAS HER PRIORITIES RIGHT. Everyone else: *doing stuff* Jane: “um guys…PIZZA’S GETTING COLD.” XD
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 ahh I’m definitely praying. <3 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@leumeister I don’t watch DS9 very often, so I kind of forgot about that theme. I have the title music from each series saved on my phone, though, so I just listened to it and remember it now. You’re right, it’s great!
Yeah, I prefer orchestral music. I don’t like electronic sounds really at all. 😉 Though I have heard and enjoyed a few pi…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I read the synopsis and decided I didn’t want to watch a movie about a Christian English widow falling in love with a heathen polygamist. 😀
Actually, I really should have been able to guess that since I have listened to that song many times over, but I usually listen to covers rather than Deborah Kerr’s version, and the covers don’t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine DING DING DING! The King and I, from the song Getting to Know You. Well done! Sorry, I thought you had watched it. o.o
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, haha! But a modern musical? Because I haven’t seen any modern musicals at all. Oh, could it be from The King and I? The main character in that one is a teacher. Maybe from the verse of Whistle a Happy Tune? (I’ve never seen The King and I) Or…from Getting to Know You!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hint, it’s not Star Trek. It’s a musical. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Sorry…still no idea. 🙁 I’ve not seen all the TOS episodes either, though, so I might just not have seen whatever you’re quoting from. And if I have, please forgive me, since apparently I’m horrible at this game. 😛
- Load More

@warrenluther04 aw, we’ll miss you like crazy too!!! I’ll look forward to your return, and the return of your KP literature 😉 You have a blessed Easter too 🙂
@warrenluther04 AGH! Don’t leave us in suspense! *scratches wall*
Anyway, you have a great hiatus! It seems we’re in this together…
HAHA, nice reference. *smirks* *Vulcan salutes*
@warrenluther04 😀 Have a good break, and looking forward to your return and the rest of a Dog in KP
@jenwriter17 Thanks. I will return, though, don’t worry!
@dekreel Sorry…can’t help it. 😐 Thanks! (lol)
@sam-kowal 😀 Thanks. I am too 😉
We shall all miss you. *grins*
On the bright side your cover art should be done when you return.
Hopefully you will like it.
Happy Easter!