KP Literature Character Search Corner

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters KP Literature Character Search Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

Hiya, Kapeefers!!

Before I leave on my hiatus, I thought I’d share a little idea I had, based partially on The Aetherlight, but mostly based off the fact that there are SO many Kapeefers here, many of which want to be in some Kapeefer Literature! Thus I created the official KP Literature Character Search Corner! Here you can submit your character(s), AND research other characters!

Before you check it out, I’d suggest you read through the rules first. It will give you most of the information you need. I hope I’m not over-thinking this by making rules… Here you are: Character Search Instructions

Once you have read the rules, here is the Character Search Corner! It’s set on comment/suggest mode, so feel free to make comments! You can also make comments here if you aren’t comfortable doing it there.

And if you have any questions, please ask them in this thread. HAPPY WRITING!

@filewriterbase13x
        @rochellaine  @supermonkey42  @daughteroftheking  @clairec  @seekjustice  @warrenluther04  @jenwriter17  @ariel-ashira  @livgiordano  @anyone-and-everyone…

You can pronounce it however you want.

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17
        • Total Posts: 2522

@dekreel This is so cool! my question: my personality space is blank, but I feel kinda weird filling it in myself, so what do you suggest I do?

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
        www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
        @rochellaine
          • Total Posts: 3322

@dekreel This is a really cool idea! 😀 😀 😀 😀  I have a request for my character notes: You wrote in the notes for @ariel-ashira about the fact that we don’t want to be associated with trolls, but you didn’t put anything about it in mine. 😉  So, could you add a section which says “don’t include me in any literature which also includes magic or mythical humanoid creatures (whether good or evil) such as trolls, elves, dwarves, ogres, etc., but that any new imaginary humanoids that are not the stuff of true historical myths, such as Chasm Beasts, (you are a humanoid, since you walk on two feet.) or any fictional creatures which are not humanoids such as dragons, catwings, or unicorns are fine?”  Thanks!  (I have a hard time wording that in a short section like you included in the document, so if you need it to be more concise I’m sorry.)  And should I add Bobert to the suggestion section? 😀

By the way, I think I remember reading that @supermonkey42 prefers to be orange rather than blue in appearance.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
          @dekreel

@jenwriter17  You can describe yourself here if you’d like. 🙂

@rochellaine
            All right, I’ll do that later! I would do it now but I’d reveal my identity… o.o

And YES, ADD BOBERT! But put him in the SUBMIT HERE section. 🙂

Ben Powell
            @supermonkey42
              • Total Posts: 273

@dekreel Thank you! I was considering writing Kapeefer Literature, but I decided otherwise because I didn’t know enough people well enough. Now I can write it easily…. 😉

A Kapeefer for life!
              Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Rochellaine
              @rochellaine

@dekreel Thanks! 🙂  Haha, I have a separate email account which I use for KP stuff, and I have my username on it listed as Rochellaine, so I can comment on anything with that name.  It’s very useful!  Except that the people who’ve been to my website now know my real name, right? 😉

I don’t know what your family’s rules are, but setting up a new gmail account is really easy and free, and you could put your username on it as Dekreel if you wanted to solve that problem. 😀

Okay, I’ll add Bobert.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Ben Powell
                @supermonkey42
                  • Total Posts: 273

@dekreel Oh, and about my coloring: I’ve been mentioned as a blue-and-white droid in a couple of stories, but my ideal color would be orange…

Maybe I’ll change my profile pic…

A Kapeefer for life!
                  Compendium of KP Literature: kapeeferliterature.wordpress.com

Joy
                  @dekreel

@rochellaine  Yeah, we’re kind of strict here. So I don’t think I’ll have my own KP account soon. *groannn* I suppose I could come by at night when everyone’s asleep…

@supermonkey42
                      I’m glad this helps!!! Sweet, I’m excited for MORE KP LITERATURE!! *pumps fists*

Jenna Terese
                    @jenwriter17

@dekreel Well, what I mean is I feel weird talking about myself. But I’ll give it a try….

I, uh, have been called ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ because of being a writer and the obvious consequences on my brain 😛 I have been told I was creative, thoughtful, funny (at least, I try to be 😉 ), artistic, and productive. I have also been called competitive 🙂

Do you want me to try to put that in my section on the submission page? (condensed of course)

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                      @rochellaine

@dekreel You use your dad’s account, right?  I’ve been on a couple of docs with you before, so I know his name.  Since the top of the page always says “Last edit made (however long) ago by anonymous,” or whoever it was, your name would probably go up there.  So if you want to, you could message me whenever you plan to edit it and I’ll edit a little something right after you so my name goes up there instead of yours. 🙂  Just let me know if you need that kind of help.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine

@dekreel I added Bobert!!! Tell me what you think of him!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Joy
                          @dekreel

@rochellaine  Ohhhh, thanks so much!! Since you already know the name, could I just share it with you? That would be a big help for me.

Bobert looks great! Nice and detailed. Thanks!

@jenwriter17
                              Sorry about that. Thanks! And yeah, you can add it in there if you’d like. Or Rochellaine or I could do it 🙂

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17

@dekreel I went ahead and suggested it in the doc, lemme know if you want me to change anything 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

The fledgling Artist
                              @notawriter
                                • Total Posts: 328

@dekreel what a good idea! I’m always curious about the other kapefer’s characters but I didn’t want to get anyone els involved in it so I was afraid to ask! (I didn’t want to ask people and have to focus on making everyone happy instead of just telling the story I wanted to tell.. Maybe thats selfish of me though *shrug*..)
                                And anyways.. So if I have updates for my character but don’t want to comment on the document do I just say it here?

and I was so confused

Joy
                                @dekreel

@notawriter  Thanks! I’m glad I made a good call.

Yeah, go ahead and say it here. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >