-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I know! I’m kind of a speed reader, and sometimes I don’t stop reading once I start a book until I finished it. Sometimes I can finish a 300 page book in 2 hours! It gets kind of annoying because a good book only gives me about two to three hours, and I remember everything so I can’t read it again for like a year! I read so much that my mom bans…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
That sounds like fun! Yes, I do have spotify. I can’t write without music! Normally I listen to christian playlists, but I also would like to find instrumentals, but not sure where to look, so that sounds like a great idea!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys!
I am writing a fantasy world where after the “fall of man” the world is overrun by evil, similar to today’s crazy world. One of the characters gets physically abused by a relative, and I’m not sure how to depict it without being too graphic or violent. Any ideas?
Also I need help with how the character will act after trauma like abuse.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi, I’m new too! Just joined today, and I’m so excited! I’m a teenage girl who loves Jesus, writing, and animals!
My favorite book series would probably be The Inheritance with Eragon being the first book. The series is written by Christopher Paolini. Fun fact: He published Eragon at age 15! That is so inspiring to me to publish my first book be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
My name is Sara, but my pen name is Savannah Grace. When I’m not at school, I’m writing, reading, playing volleyball, or with my dog, Willa!
I mostly write fantasy/sci-fi and realistic fiction. Currently I’m writing an allegory that takes place in a different world.
I am so excited to meet other writers that want to write for Jesus!
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok so apparently I did have more advice. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
And then, there’s always another way to go about this. Just start creating a character. When I do that, I either start building off of an idea in my head, a character from a tv show, movie, or book, or I look for reference pics.
Then I just start forming them in my head, or on a doc. Sometimes, I start making their moodboards b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can’t say I can totally relate, but I think I understand what you’re talking about.
Maybe one idea is to create characters that are similar to a charrie in your main cast in one way. Just something small. Maybe only noticeable to you. I don’t know your story well enough to make a real example, but maybe a new side character could…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
NO WAYYYY!!! THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉❤️
So glad all of us could be a part of your journey! 🥰
-
Felicity replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! That is amazing!! I can’t wait to see what the future holds for your book! <3
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oooh, thats a good chapter, sad, but good!
-
Kylie posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Embrace solitude; it’s not loneliness, its God separating you so He can make you the best version of Him and yourself.
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
I reached 20,000 words on my WIP!
-
That’s awesome!! *blows one of those super annoying party blower things*
-
@highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76
Thank you!😊 💗
-
-
Allison replied to the topic Notif troubles once more… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep the notifs arent working, and as @thearcaneaxiom said the page formatting is weird. But this has happened before a while ago, so it hopefully will get fixed again!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness!!!!! You finished?!?!?! GOOD JOB!!! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!!!!💗 🎉 👏 I’m so glad we all could help you!😊
-
Starshiness replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOSH NO WAYYYYY!!!!!!! IM LITERALLY SO PUMPED FOR YOU CONGRATULATIONS THATS LITERALLY THE MOST EXCITING THING EVER!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello anyone who sees this XD just wanted to let you know I’m going on a family trip today through Friday but then Saturday and Sunday I have a booth at an art festival so I probably won’t be on much. (I’ve been gone a lot recently, after this I should be able to be on more consistently) hope y’all are doing well!
-
Allison replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oooh thats tricky, I have not really experienced this yet so I dont really know what to say, maybe work with your characters a bit and write short scenes with all of them together. For names though (Yay!) I have a ton!
Boys: Augustus, Cassius, Baxter, Edison, Ephraim, Ernest, Fletcher, Livingstone, Palmerston, Thaddeus, Allesandro,…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHHH
*subscribes*
- Load More
