-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
@cloakedmystery
really???? i’m gonna try it…
‘The process I described would also give you green lines.’
i hope it works lol
*me casually making a fool out of myself on KP but oh well its ok 😂*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
I should have done that but I saw other KP users quoting people with “green lines”, I know I sound like a little kid, haha but idk how else to explain it! So I clicked ‘quote’ and you can see what happened 🤦♀️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
um apparently i did something wrong, hope this still makes sense? sorry, this was my first time quoting someone…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
okay i’m gonna attempt to quote, something I’ve never done before so bear with me if this doesn’t make sense at all:
Oh wow I never thought about it like that! I was just thinking that the prologue would be how the world of Andromeda took a turn and how evil was let into the world. No, Earth and Andromeda don’t represent Adam…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Those are good, I cant choose either. Probably 2 and 4 and 7. But then I also like 1, 3, 5 , 6 also 🙂
Wait you like to work out???🤯 I looove working out🤣 My brother thinks I’m crazy, but I think its fun, 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oooh! I loooove Harry Potter! Which book is your favorite? I absolutely can not skateboard at all but can roller skate.🤣 I’m not a big fan of fishing, my brother loves it so he makes me do it with him, but I also love to go shooting with my dad, we have a big property and a shooting range in the woods! 😀 Nice to meet you!
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m also homeschooled and I’m in 10th grade. I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I haven’t seen/talked with you in a while, how are you doing?💗
-
Allison replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t know how I missed this, but want to say that I love this poem! The lines…
“And what dreams do I
Hold close in my heart?
Is the sailing of my boat a start?”
and
“But I am not a bird nor a wife, and my dreams
Are shining, a full moon tonight:
The darker my night, the
Brighter my dreams,”
Those are perfect, beautiful…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @loopylin @keilah-h @calyhuge
Hello everyone. I am Euodia and I am back from living in the middle of nowhere for a week.
I am exhausted, overwhelmed, but oh so ready to have time to RP.
So first questions… what’s happening atm? are we done with paxton stuff or is that still going on? just…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Glad you like the idea!
What’s your Spotify profile? I could try to invite you to some playlists.
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AWWWWWWWWWW! (NEW SHIP ALERT!!!! XD)
I LOVE THIS MILEY!!!! No Way Home WITH Wanda is amazing
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHHH I love the MCU Dytospian fanfic!!!!
And these ships!!! KATE&PIETRO?!?! idk how I feel about that but I’m open XD
And this fanfic with Pietro and Wanda!!!! I was totally reading their accents in their lines. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤ WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
(phew, just finished reading this chat, so much chaos happened, but that’s what happens when you leave for a week XD. I love all the marvel talk, on our way to our vaca we watched the first avenger then I went home early but on everyone else’s way home they had the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
HEY GIRL! I know I am very late but…
I’M SO EXCITED FOR YOUUUU! THIS IS SUCH A HUGE ACCOMPLISMENT!!!! I can’t wait to someday read our book whenever you share it. Though I haven’t been on the whole journey with you it’s been SO fun watching you write this book. I’ve loved reading your snippets and hearing your rants about this…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you guys! I’m glad you like it!😂
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76
Here is a short description on how my main characters parents met, do you like it? Does it seem real?
Susanna (Anna) and Blake Smith are the parents to all the Smith children. They met at the grocery store in High school when Blake, who was stocking the shelves at the time, was high up…[Read more]
- Load More
