-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini @smiley @trailblazer
Jules
I can’t believe he did that, I just can’t! I bury my face in my pillow and hold back my hot tears of anger. I hate him. He stole everything from me! First he moves away, now he ditches me just because we don’t believe the same things?Â
I let the pillow muffle my sobs. And Elizabeth. How could she? She kne…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my gosh that’s hilarious
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! I don’t think we’ve met.
I’m Sara, and I love all things music. I know a few chords on the guitar, I took piano for 6 years, I took violin for 2 years, I sing harmony on the worship team, I’ve played flute for four years, and I play piccolo as well (It’s a TINY flute that plays an octave higher. It’s SUPER LOUD!!! and annoying,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Same! I love Jason and Jillian.
Also, is Connie ever going to get married? Me and my mom have been wondering about that. Are Wooton and Penny going to have kids? What will happen to Morrie and Suzu? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 3 years ago
Well, like Trailblazer said, it depends on what you classify as “magical”, as well as what you mean by fantasy. Because, technically, if you make any story “strange” enough, it could be fantasy. Like, even a historical fiction could be classified as “fantasy”. If you mean fantasy, like, as in another world, you could just remove magic…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And we need to get the party started, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@rae @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Does anyone want to write the next RP? I would, but I feel like I RP too much on here, lol and except for @sarafini I wrote the last one haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
okay! I get it, life can be CRAZY!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Thanks!! I will!
Yesss, for sure!! Oh yeah, it is! I’m pretty sure it’s Nia. I think it’s an illustration from the…. second or third book. I can’t remember which one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hello, nice to meet you! As for your first question, I cannot answer, lol. (I’m wondering, can you? I love asking other people this question, but for me, my characters are my children and I can’t pick favorites.)
Lol, I totally get that. XD I’m not sure, tbh. Sometimes it changes depending on my mood. 😂 But most of the time, I love writing one o…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr @whalekeeper @smiley
Emmy
They were late.
So what else is new? she wondered as Mother herded her and her four siblings into the carriage like a mother hen.
“Do I look okay?” Ada turned to her husband and tucked stray hairs behind her ear.
“Darling, you are beautiful as always,” he replied and softly kissed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my goodness! I love this idea!!!! I feel like you paired everyone together well, I think I most excited for the Heros team, cause like you already said, Bucky, Loki, and Zemo (and I might add Shuri XD) will be amazing together!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
@hybridlore Thanks!! 😁
@savannah_grace2009 Hi! So for the record, when I do maps of cities, I generally draw them separately. However, if your map is big enough you can draw buildings as small squares/other shapes, depending on how they’re built. Axiom is right, there are many different angles. If you draw a city up beside mountains or trees,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
Anyone have any tips for drawing big cities on a fantasy map in detail?
Or just fantasy maps in general? Help!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Mae govannen, Euodia! Elen sÃla lúmenn’ omentielvo. Yes, I looove Tolkien. I enjoy watching the movies (as long as I’m allowed to rant about everything wrong with them, lol), but the books are my favorite (especially books on the First Age). I’ve read LOTR, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion (my favorite!), Unfinished Tales, and I’m working o…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awwwm I love Fineas, and I also agree with Miley…😠😭
- Load More
