@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Prayers in our writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Well, I’m no expert, but I know for a fact that when one prays to God, whether it’s you or a fictional being, it isn’t blasphemy or taking His name in vain. Because you’re talking to God, you know! (Or whatever equivalent of God you have in your story) 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 I will definitely be praying, for both your friends and you as you’re taking this step to reach out to them! That’s awesome that you want to invite those friends to your church 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Welcome!
been gone all day, sorry guys. won’t be on ’til tomorrow. I actually didn’t get a chance to read chapter 2, but i will first thing in the morning in time for more discussion. 🙂
and i’ll respond to all of y’all’s comments as well..
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree I literally saw your twin yesterday…..
My family was on an outing when I saw a girl that looked EXACTLY LIKE YOUUUU! But then I was like “Wait…….the real Jane’s in……Australia.” And this girl had dyed hair anyway. But it took me a couple minutes to decide 100% that it wasn’t you, that’s how much she looked like you. 😉 😀 🙂 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel oh he looks awesome! thank you so much <3
I’m partway through drawing Joyce….
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 That’s funny! I agree with Dekreel. If that was on TV I might just buy your chocolate. 😀
@aislinn-mollisong Umm…I got an email saying you posted a poem, but it appears to have disappeared.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj You’re welcome 🙂
VERONICA IS SO CUTE!! I love those glasses and that smug grin! AGH, thanks SO much! <3
P.S. You misspelled my name X’D
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, signing off. Zzzzzzz…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @winter-rose @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing @anyone
I’m editing the KPA. Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Hehe 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj And here is Brianna! I had a lot of fun with the hair 🙂

The eyes are supposed to be blue. The color disappeared for some reason…
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Here’s Jax! I don’t like how the eyes and hair turned out but……

-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â What a huge step! Praying!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Thank you! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Sure, thanks!! Go ahead! 😉
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yes, one of the biggest Star Wars nerds in the business. Nice to meet you. I make random mynock noises whenever I’m surprised or scared out of mind or just too happy to say anything.
@dekreel Awwww! She’s so cute!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999Â You need to send a script of that to TV channels. X’D I love it
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Thank you! I’ve never known exactly how to go about drawing dragons.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I get ya, but that’s fine. I’m biracial anyway 😉
Alrighty I’ll let ya know when Joyce is done! 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey I’m a bit late but I’d love to join in! I thought that I had replied to this topix, but no…no I didn’t. I have arrived now though
- Load More

@jenwriter17 whoooa that is crazy but also SO COOL. You should’ve said hi to her. xD
@jane-maree yeah, I, uh….kinda introverted at that moment, hehe