Character Art Exchange #2

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Other Art Forms ā€ŗ Art ā€ŗ Character Art Exchange #2

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 882 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

@jenwriter17Ā  @notawriterĀ  ARE YOU KIDDING? I HAVENā€™T COMMENTED ON Yā€™ALLā€™S PICTURES OF JENNA?! *facepalms*

Great job, both of you! I really love them! <3 Youā€™re both so talented!

You can pronounce it however you want.

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@skredder

Oh. My. Word.

That is amazing!

(and no worries about the wait, it made it more worthwhile in the end!!) I was also having trouble picturing the bar, but youā€™ve really solidified it my head now! Thanks so much šŸ˜€ (and you have amazing talent, if I havenā€™t mentioned so before).

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Skredder
        @skredder
          • Total Posts: 527

@seekjustice Thanks. šŸ™‚ Iā€™m glad you like it. If you donā€™t mind me asking, which version is your favorite?

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Joy
          @dekreel

@jenwriter17Ā  @ariella-newheartĀ  @notawriterĀ  @itisastarrynightĀ  @introvert_girlĀ  @sage-gĀ  @sarah-ansonĀ  @gabbyjĀ  @artists

Today, I have several characters that need to be drawn!

• Lauryne: 11-13 years old. Long, straight, thick golden blond hair thatā€™s usually tied up in a high ponytail, with a bit more hair framing her face. Blue eyes, freckles, big smile, and summer attire. Sheā€™s very fun-loving and friendly, and that smile could brighten up anyoneā€™s day.
            • Joyce: 11-13 years old. Dark skin, slightly wavy black hair, laughing dark eyes, and grin. Likes wearing pink. Sheā€™s kind, a little shy, conventional, and likes nature.
            • Veronica: Also 11-13 years old. Sheā€™s Hispanic, with brown skin, straight, shoulder-length, black hair, brown eyes, smaller smile, and oval glasses. Her hair is in a low ponytail, and she generally wears dark-ish clothing, preferably navy blue. Sheā€™s realistic, cold, and observant, but also very kind.
            • Toby: 12-14 years old. Dark skin and dark eyes, with thick hair (havenā€™t decided on the texture). Big smile. Wears purple, long-sleeved jacket and maybe jeans. Heā€™s fun-loving, impulsive, and friendly.

I wrote all these characters a few years ago when I was in an ā€œAmerican Girlā€ phase. Donā€™t judge. Xā€™D

Any takers? šŸ™‚

Joy
            @dekreel

And, naturally, Iā€™d be happy to draw one or two of your characters in exchange! šŸ˜‰

Alia
              @alia
                • Total Posts: 1253

hey yā€™all I have two characters from two different books.

Terus ā€“ Arabic bloodline, black hair, crew cut, thickish eyebrows, laughing brown eyes, teasing smile, short neck, black or grey fitting T-shirt, cargo pants. 15/16. he has been doing physical and mental training since he was 8.

his character is from a dystopian book.

Ā 

Delmira ā€“ Long brown hair, usually part in a braid, the rest down. its a bit wild. brown eyes, no smile. green grey tunic with leather armor. same colour leggings. (outfit based off Taurielā€™s).

she is from a fantasy book.

Ā 

It doesnā€™t have to be in colour, but i would prefer it

WIP - Decisions
                Kapeefer til we're old and grey

GabbyJ
                @gabbyj
                  • Total Posts: 92

Hey, @dekreel!

Iā€™ll try Veronica. I like drawing glasses! : )

In exchange, Iā€™ve got a character named Brianna. Sheā€™s around fifteen, and I honestly have no idea how I want her to look, except that she has brown hair and wears either a simple tunic and pants or leather fantasy armor. Anything you do will be amazingā€“I just need some sort of mental image. : )

Sheā€™s a show-off whoā€™s always insulting people (in an annoying, smiling way).

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by GabbyJ.

*Swirls cape menacingly while the Imperial March plays in the background*

Joy
                  @dekreel

@gabbyjĀ  Thanks so much! Brianna sounds great šŸ˜€

Jenna Terese
                    @jenwriter17
                      • Total Posts: 2522

@dekreel Has anyone taken on Joyce yet?

ā€¦.aaaaaaand were you serious about drawing one of our characters in exchange? šŸ˜‰

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                      www.jennaterese.com

Joy
                      @dekreel

@jenwriter17Ā  Nope, you can draw Joyce šŸ˜€

YES! Of course I am! šŸ˜‰ Do you have a character?

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17

@dekreel Awesome! Iā€™ll try to draw that for you as soon as I can šŸ˜‰

Weeeellllā€¦ā€¦.Iā€™m not very good at drawing boys. like, at all. so if youā€™d be willing to draw Jax, thatā€™d be awesome. Heā€™s 18, blond straight hair, smiling green eyes, but kinda quiet. lemme know if you need more details, like for a full body pic.

Thank youuuuuu! <3

Question on Joyce thoughā€¦..when you say ā€˜dark skinā€™ what skin tone is that exactly? Iā€™m just imagining a few different shadesā€¦

www.jennaterese.com

Joy
                          @dekreel

@jenwriter17Ā  Okay, Iā€™ll try Jax! But as an early warning, Iā€™m not that good at drawing boys either XD

Joyce is black. I didnā€™t want to say that the first time around because, wellā€¦ I didnā€™t want to sound ā€œprejudicedā€

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Joy.

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17

@dekreel I get ya, but thatā€™s fine. Iā€™m biracial anyway šŸ˜‰

Alrighty Iā€™ll let ya know when Joyce is done! šŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Aislinn Mollisong
                              @aislinn-mollisong
                                • Total Posts: 445

@warrenluther04 Yes, one of the biggest Star Wars nerds in the business. Nice to meet you. I make random mynock noises whenever Iā€™m surprised or scared out of mind or just too happy to say anything.

@dekreel
                                Awwww! Sheā€™s so cute!

ENTP, Aether-borg Hero with cape obsession and fascination with swords.
                                https://forums.theaetherli

The fledgling Artist
                                @notawriter
                                  • Total Posts: 328

@dekreel Could I tryĀ Lauryne and Toby? Other people can draw them too still if they want. šŸ™‚

@alia
                                  Iā€™d love to try and drawĀ Terus! šŸ™‚ if thatā€™s alright with you.
                                  Do you care if the picture is full body or not? I can do a full body (or at least try) but they are a little harder so it could take longer.

and I was so confused

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 882 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >