@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Two years! *high five* Honestly, this place wouldn’t be the same without you and your wonderful enthusiasm.
… Is your sister also on the forums?!
That’s a good idea! *waits impatiently for October*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine outlining my dystopian book 🙂 how ’bout you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young I’m here!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young not sure if you’re on or not, but it looks like I won’t be on writing for a while yet. not at least for an hour or more. sorry! 🙁 will you be on tonight?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I always say yes to horses *nods* 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I think I can join in about an hour or so. will you still be on then?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *sigh* Yeah, I know. It doesn’t help that I come from a family of all-nighters.
That’s so cool!!
One more reason to love weekends! Because Dekreel posts another part of the KPA then 😉
@skredder Why thank you! 😀
@aislinn-mollisong Nope, my name is not Jenna. 😛 Thank you, Miss Mollisong! *bows*
@jenwriter17 Hah, good…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a good idea! I think they should make a KP topic for it! Not only will they be easier to find, but it will encourage more Kapeefers to add to it! The more stories, the merrier
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
We’re not quite done with Ruth, but I thought I’d just post the Esther reading schedule….
3/10/18-Esther chapter 1 & 2
3/11/18-discussion
3/12/18-Esther chapter 3
3/13/18-discussion
3/14/18-Esther chapter 4
3/15/18-discussion
3/16/18-Esther chapter 5 & 6
3/17/18-discussion
3/18/18-Esther chapter 7
3/19/18-discussion
3/20/18-Esther…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine just letting you know I watched the video. It’s pretty funny! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ah, writing stories about me again huh?
…I’m just kiddin’ 😛 I loved this! <3
pulled a cliff-hanger too……:)
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel BRAVO, MISS CHASM BEAST! Or are you Jenna now….ah, who cares. Great job!
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Go ahead, I can’t remember most of it anyway…..
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm Thanks! Those are good tips. I think I need to focus more on my main character’s development.
(And a caveat is a warning or explanation, by the way. 😉 )
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing This is so WONDER-ful! XD
-
Ben Powell started the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, all you Kapeefers out there!
I have an idea. (Trust me, that’s very dangerous.)
So, by now there has been quite a bit of Kapeefer Literature written. Unfortunately, as I realized when I went to re-read some of it, it is very hard to find. The Legend of King Daeus actually comes up in Google, but all the rest are buried in pages of ‘Recent…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 Glowing-eyed dogs always be epic
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
This is quite the wonder world. 😂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel The GIF is from The Croods.
Oops. I spelled it wrong the first time. It’s petrichor with an ‘r.’ 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you. I got six and a half hours of sleep. 😛
Wait, where do you live?! you said you were international…
Wait and SEEEEE!
@gh24682468999 Well, #1: I was tired, and #2: Practically no one except Jenna was in it. That’s what makes it boring. The ending is exciting. XP
I shall post the next part probably this w…[Read more]
- Load More
