@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 1 week ago
I’ll be praying.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator Ah, so that’s what that was.
I wasn’t gonna click on it anyway, I knew we didn’t have anything going on and it looked sus to me, but thanks for the warning.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
My email got hacked and sent similar phishing emails to everyone I’ve ever contacted so if anyone receives an email supposedly from me DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 1 week ago
Hey guys sorry I hardly talk on here, but I could use some prayers. Just general family stuff. I don’t feel like explaining it, but God knows. I am not doing great. Also, just being a young adult is a struggle though that’s not always the main issue.
Yeah not sure what else to say. Thanks for reading. Sorry again for neglecting this topic so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
sup dawgs
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 months, 1 week ago
yo yo yo I’m alive hehe
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Wolfgang
“Any river, I don’t care what river, I just want to drink it. Preferably a clean river. maybe one in the Alps. Well, come to think of it, a river might not be the best idea.”
“Wait. Did the curfew bell ring while we were sparring?” Wilhelm interuptted.
“I dunno,” Wolfgang replied. “Who cares if it did.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 1 week ago
I will have to read this! *Leaves tab open*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
@liberty
I don’t think I can focus on another art swap right now, but I’m very curious to see some of your horse sketches. -
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
If I describe a character as strange, I have to show why. :p
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Moth
Moth hooked his arm around Ari’s, linking them together so the boy did not fall to his death. The two of them whipped about, the wind ripping through their hair and clothes. If not for Moth’s abilities, they would fall off instantly. It was like being caught in a death roll. One moment they were upside down, and the next, yanked upr…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 1 week ago
Just from the first few sentences I was intrigued! The fact that you referred to the “gods” as actual beings is interesting. This is what they call their leaders, I assume? Considering one is on trial and another was injured in a fight, behaviors an immortal non-human god presumably can’t display.
I also love the color magic! In the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Sorry if his mood or personality is inconsistent. He’s still very underdeveloped.
Ellis
Ellis looked at Callum without turning his head. He didn’t really understand the issue. The awkward silence had gone by him unnoticed.
“Don’t apologize to me. You’re a prince. You can speak or not as you please. My elder brother talks even l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Wormmmmmmmmmsssssssssss
This is literally a childhood nightmare of mine. Wormmmmmssss…=|
You don’t like worms?? Oh no!! XD I didn’t stop to think you might be squeamish.
Moth
Moth stood up and pulled Ari back. With startling firmness, he took Ari’s knife and sliced through his own palm. He winced. Pain blossomed there, and b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Wormssssssss
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
And that was a very short reply to such a beautifully long role play. I shall aspire to do better.
I am quite content with whatever length you prefer to write. :]
He’s bony and noticeably haggard, with dark skin and – was his hair in braids? I think so. Orange and white clothing. I haven’t thought much about his physical des…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Moth
Ari swore from where he stood, and Moth chuckled inwardly.
The soil churned with the smallest of its living citizens. The sound was too much for them to bear. They rose from sleep, their long, slithery bodies glittering under the moon.
Moth steadied his stance and let out a high-pitched, piercing cry.
A giant worm burst out of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper What does Callum look like?
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 months, 1 week ago
- Load More

Hi!!!!!
hI!!!
I’m so late for this but anyway…. HOIIIII! How are youuu?
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m a month into senior year!!! AHH!
how have you been?
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun.