@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge I’m in a campaign run by my brother. Do you dm or you prefer just being a player?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow lol I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it!
No, I think it’s fine, I like how you tell your story.
yay!
I like this one the best lol, that would be such a fun story to tell.
Haha, yeah it would be hilariously funny, and it means I get to design Changeling/Argonite hybrids, which I bet would be super cool.
Honestly I have so many ideas for h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww I loved that scene! That was really cool.
Now you’re making me hope neither of these characters die, which I realized is a very likely possibility.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae ohhh cool!
I’d love to see it once you’re done lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoa I missed that drawing! It looks great!
@linus-smallprint I love how we can tell whose drawing style was inspired by what. Yours look like Wingfeather Saga cause that’s part of what inspired your story. Mine looks more Clone Wars-like cause fan art of that was how I first learned to draw people.
-
Beth changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes
“It’s a sport.” Barnes held up a fist, and hit it against the palm of her other hand. “Like that.”
They halted at a hall junction. Following a smaller corridor, they passed golden lanterns, the light of which seemed to melt through the cracks of the stone walls like melted butter.
The corridor opened to a chamber. A…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I have no clue. I think the castle is meant to be mysterious in every aspect, but also customizable, so you can make up rooms. Whatever lore it contains is probably in the earlier pages of this roleplay.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @everyone-elseee
Volleyball and school have been keeping me crazy busy, so honestly just throw out a time and I’ll try my best to be there. We’re getting into tournaments/playoffs so it’s hard to know when I’ll be free.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok, that’s so cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Ugh, that does not sound fun. 😖 I’ll be praying! 🙏
I’ll keep praying for you all. Keep trusting the Lord. He’s got this. 💕 I can’t wait to see how He uses this in your life, the lives of your family members, and the lives of those around you. ❤️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It wasn’t visible, but my camera picked it up a bit (I’m in WI)
(The light is a helicopter)

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara ❤️ I’ll keep praying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m glad. This should make people angry.
Kind of. You would have to read to see.
Honestly, the most pressing reason why marriage is under attack, even today, is because it is such a beautiful image of Christ and the church, and if a nation turns it’s back on God, it’s going to want to erase all memory of Him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Reid
So, we have a band of all fighters. That could be useful, but I haven’t seen any signs of hostility yet. None of this band appears to have special powers, though I do sense something odd from Barnes and Hugo. I still don’t understand why we are here…
“And boxing? What is boxing? Is it a special power or a hobby? A…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah. The sky had a reddish color. Oh okay! No, I’m actually from Florida but neither hurricanes came near us, or where I’m at in Tennessee.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, okay. I just quit a wip recently too, but I hope to come back to it at some point. Do you think you’ll come back to yours eventually, or start a new one, or what? You aren’t giving up writing forever, right?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-torres Lucky! I didn’t see them. I’m in Indiana. Tennessee?? Were  you hit by the hurricane???
- Load More
