@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
The precious angel kid is my favorite though. 🙂
All credit to Loops, and at the same time I weirdly feel complimented because it’s my character. 😂 She draws him in the cutest way. Way cuter than I do.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d answer that question if it wasn’t for the fact that this scenario happens in my project anyway. 😂 Sooooo. *Inconspicuously sneaks away*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@theshadow @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
New chapters!! There’s a bundle of them, but yes, this is the end. 🥹
Let me know when you’ve finished, and I’ll try to put together some questions about the larger arc of the book.
Thank you guys so much for reading! Your encouragement and comments have been…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 2 months ago
The soundtrack is epic.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 2 months ago
I just watched The Blues Brothers for my brother’s birthday and it was hilarious. I want to watch it again. XD ‘
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m so annoyed with Hallie right now. I get where she’s coming from, but still. 😒 So Katrina’s parents died with Antonio’s…I did not expect that. It explains why she’s so opposed to God. I love that scene at the end with Easton and Ruby. It’s adorable.🥰
How could they sit here, eating Tyler’s favorite meal, without him eating with t…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’ll try to check one more time after lunch before we take off, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Okay, great! Thanks!
also, my brother and I will be gone until Saturday or Sunday, so I won’t be replying to any more emails/KP posts until then.
Ah, okay! 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
also, my brother and I will be gone until Saturday or Sunday, so I won’t be replying to any more emails/KP posts until then.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
clothing colors would be ones that aren’t too bright and standoutish it the wild. Probably greens, browns, grays, maybe pale blue for Amber, tans, etc. feel free to be a little more experimental with those.
Jonathan will have the lightest complexion as he lived most of his life in the city. The others will have a healthy tan from work in t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah, the personalities helps a lot!! Okay!
A few questions: colors for the clothes? How about skin tones? Are they all just pale/white? How long is Amber’s skirt?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Praying for him.
@hybridlore @ruth @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you! Mom and I went to Ohio to visit this week. Grandma is still in the hospital, but she’s eating solid food now and the hope is that she will be moved to a rehab center this week. Her movement is limited, but she was able to sit in a chair and she is now off of oxygen. We’re…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
YAY!!!!! 😃
thank you so much!!!
well, I’m actually in a cabin in Idaho, and my face claims are all at home….. so I’ll see what I can do. I may have a couple on KP.
okay, it’ll be rebel outfits for them then.
Idk if it helps you, but I always like to know the person’s personality to kind of capture that, so I’ll add those.…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Alrighty! Oo I’ll do a team pic… it’ll probably take a little longer but I’m up to it! (My character team pictures usually take two to three days, but there’s twelve in my group so no wonder.)
If you send me the descriptions of the others, I’ll start asap.
(also, if you have face claims, do feel free to send those…)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
Ahh those are cute!! I love the van one!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
yay!!!!! 😁
hmm, well Jonathan of course. Jonathan and Jim together would be super cool!!
Ohhhh!! If you would willing to do his team in like a team picture that would be AWESOME!! I LOVE how you do those!! But if not, that’s totally fine.
I’ll just give you Jonathan to start.
Name: Jonathan Estes
Hight: about 6’1
Build: slend…[Read more]
-
KydonAndWillow replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Hello! So nice to meet you, and thanks!
It’s been great, definitely better this last school year. I feel like I’m just getting the hang of things and now it’s ending!
I would love that. I am going to start editing it soon, but I’ve been so busy.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Hee hee thanks you guys!! 🥰🥰
@elishavet
I like his hands(really)
…
😳
Well thanks. 😅😶
- Load More
