@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I love both Ellis and Lucian now
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Speaking of, I would love to age Lu into a teenager. She would be much more trouble. Gabriel would absolutely not be able to control her, and things would happen. But I was originally planning to just age her back to adulthood, which has its own fun potential. Decisions, decisions.
Ah, I see, you wish to give Gabriel some gray…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
“He might find Lois in the gymnasium.”
“He will not. Lois would have to be dragged there XD”
HA!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
FREEDOM!!!! So good to see you again!!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have a bad habit of listening to one song on repeat for a while. I’m stuck on The Goose and the Commons because it’s so Remi-coded. But I swear I’ll listen to the rest of these songs in a bit, because this is great
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been really dizzy recently. This has been happening every time I get a cold, but this time there has been no cold and it’s really bad and impeding my ability to do anything other than sit around and feel sorry for myself, and accompanying it is a ton of pressure in my head and behind my eyes as well as ear pain. I’m going to the doctor tomor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The playlist now exists… and I’m quite overwhelmed by all the music I listened to over the past few hours.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We might as well go the full nine yards! We did that for the labyrinth, so it’s only fair to give this roleplay the same treatment. I already have playlists for my characters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Huh. Interesting.
Guess away and win a prize. But only if you don’t know what it is already.
I’d imagine she would have come along in the RP as well by now if he had met her, in the form of his internal thoughts wondering if she was okay.
This is sometimes a limitation – choosing where they are in their own story when you por…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
Huh. Interesting. *Stuffs it away inside my head*
I do wonder what it would be like if Noelle was one of the children in the rp. But I’m pretty sure Gabriel h…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Yes. Encourage my music addiction by sharing songs with me.
-
Cloaked Mystery changed their profile picture 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I have some time to decide, as in my head Gabriel refers to her as “Bwerdy” or “Birdie” right now.
Aww. That’s slightly similar to Lu’s pet nickname, which somehow hasn’t appeared in the rp yet. I’d give you a free drawing if you could guess it, but I doubt you could. XD
She isn’t going to be exactly like Lucy, by any means (especially appea…
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @ellette-giselle @loopylin
I listen to certain songs on repeat when I’m writing something, to help focus. For this rp, I listen to Rule #39 – Lore by Fish in a Birdcage. I’ve listened to it an unholy amount of times and someone needs to stop me.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I don’t know if the world can handle that level of awesomeness.
Nope. It could not. It would implode.
I think we would all stare at each other for a while or just stand around awkwardly. And eventually we would figure it out. In your words, yes, awesome. XD I’ve met an online friend before and it’s weird, but fun, for sure.
I have the f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been working on writing and art both mainly for my fantasy series haha.
Yay, you kept working on that! I remember when you talked about that project for the first time. Remind me what it was about?
I work as a classroom assistant in a childcare facility
I looooove working with kids. It’s tiring but it feels like useful wor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Moth
The gym was much larger than the dining hall. Light shone through the windows, and the wooden floor glowed. Wood beams laced together in the vaulted ceiling, high above their heads. Boys’ voices and footsteps echoed, and steel clashed against steel.
Young men were dualling and wrestling everywhere. They stood in pairs or in g…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I’ve been working on writing and art both mainly for my fantasy series haha. I thought it was going to be a trilogy, but atm it looks like it’ll have to be 4 books instead of 3, making it a series rather than the trilogy I first thought it was going to be. I’m almost 20k words into Draft 1 of Book 3; I finished Draft 1 of Book 2 o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Nice! Graduating HS and changing up your life a little can take you away from things like KP, for sure. What have you been writing and drawing? What sort of job prospect/active job do you have?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Got it. I’m assuming the main character wields this sword. Is that right? Who is the MC?
Is Arien from the same kingdom/country/nation as Ari? You said they’re cousins, but they don’t meet. I’d imagine they would meet if they’re both royalty in the same place.
- Load More
