@hannah-olsen
Active 8 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 32
-
Daeus replied to the topic Phoenix Tears – Please Critique. in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@cloudy The thing that stood out to me is that I think it would do a lot better with a meter.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose you’ll probably be done by the time I can write, but once I finish baking bread this afternoon, (I have to start by 2:00 p.m.) since the weather is spectacular, I’ll be in my favorite spot mapping out my children’s story. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Today I reviewed Matthew 6:1-4. It’s funny how when I first memorized that small passage, it took me about half an hour but now it would take me about 10 minutes. Memorizing just gets easier and easier guys!
-
Kina Lamb and
FeedingMyGoldfish are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Kina Lamb and
Cloudy are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Beta Readers Wanted//Fantasy in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 6 months ago
Ack! Overcommitted. Sorry, I like beta reading.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Wahoo! An outline’s not easy work. Congratulations on starting your first novel too.
1. Extended is a little relative. With my current WIP, I had all the plot points K.M.Weiland talks about outlined (minus one or two minor ones) before I started writing. Also, before every chapter, I spend at least an hour figuring out how the chapter is going to…[Read more]
-
Hannah Carmichael replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I’m so behind on this @Daeus I’ll go ahead and post the link around a few social meidias(Including OYAN ) probably tomorrow or so.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
ah, @dragon-snapper, I just had an idea. Daeus loves to sing, he’s always singing, and he sings really well. He loves symphonies, too. Oh, he loves symphonies! (Did I mention he wants to write one of his own?) If you could capture his love of music in your story, it would be really accurate. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I absolutely cannot believe that I didn’t see this earlier!!! Wow, this is great! Although…. I do have to say that Daeus isn’t like how you pictured him. He really is very kind and not at all controlling or desiring of power… 😀 But I do have to say, the part when “As they marched into the armory, Daeus conldn’t help but say,…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus give credit where credit is due. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus that was my idea!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Poetry Contest in the forum Poetry 9 years, 6 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith Yes, when I was about eight I entered in their essay contest and got an honorable mention and then last year I did their poetry contest and made it as a finalist.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper The Aussies could ride kangaroos instead of horses.
-
Daeus started the topic Poetry Contest in the forum Poetry 9 years, 6 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Reader Behavior Survey in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 6 months ago
@clairec Wow! Super thanks. Katie’s been my #1 writing mentor, so that feels pretty awesome.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Sure. Iron bars have a nice regularity to them.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper @GracieGirl @Winter-Rose yep. You said it.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@Ethryndal @Emma-Flournoy @Dragon-Snapper Just poking my head in to say I agree with all of yous 100%
-
Gracie replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose Okiday! I actually have to go to dinner now. Read ya around!
- Load More
