@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!!!
*high-fives back*
WW2 is my favorite era to study!!! Congratulations on finishing a novel!! That’s a huge accomplishment. Thank you! I’ll take as much help as I can get 😅🤣I don’t know what my favorite band is. There are so many to choose from. I’m trying to think but I honestly have no idea 😂 what’s yours?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Your Chase is going to have to find a girl, you know 😂
I know, but there haven’t really been any. Value is a friend, but Chase doesn’t have a crush on her, same with Liv, and he hasn’t met anymore girls.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, one thing about Grathmere, he had rarely failed to break someone, to make them feel hopeless. Even Alpha, who has more power than most to withstand him, has felt moments of doom. It most likely is this that he used to get a traitor to his side. I say most likely, because I’ve not fleshed out the traitor’s entire life yet.
At this moment, I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
This is a great Villain! he’s got a solid personality, values, and reasons why he does what he does. I think I know who Alpha is though😉😉! My one caution is not to let him off too easy for what he did, even if it was out of revenge, and why did his race get killed off in the first place? did they have a bad reputation?
Thank you, I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, now I feel bad now, yet relieved. I honestly was afraid you thought it was spanning too long.
I’ll keep it from Marcel that his frustration hurt Chase…actually, it probably was good for Chase, since he’s thinking over what Marcel said more than if Marcel and he had parted quietly. Actually, it was probably best how it all went down. 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I really love your picture of Deerfoot!! He looks so cool!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks girl! <333
Thanks guys.
I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?)
Exactly!! You’re at school to learn, not to play sports….contrary to popular belief XD
because publi…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Will Marcel be at the dance lessons? Also I’m a little confused, why did he blow up at Chase?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Has anyone else looked through the Kingdom Pen Roadmap?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I think about it too much. The only person I see often and haven’t studied that much is my crush, cuz ever time I try to look into his eyes…it doesn’t go well…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@hanako Hey! I missed you around here. how have you been?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, brown eyes are some of the most interesting. Everyone thinks I have beautiful eyes cuz they can be a very clear blue, but also can be a cloudy grey. Other than that, they have traces of no other color. I find them boring. Meanwhile, brown eyes often have orange in them, even green sometimes. Plus the different shades! I’m a g…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry you’re feeling alone. I’ll be sure to pray for you, too! 💛💛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never known a house without siblings, but I struggled with loneliness at nights like an only child. Then I discovered charries and suddenly I had someone to think about, to build mental stories now forgotten. It was just a dream come true. But then when I lost…you know…That’s when I discovered Nahim and began writing.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
And you too (didn’t see it at first.) I’m praying God guides you through whatever you’re going through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Is the Labyrinth considered a lost cause because it’s nanian-infested now?
The Naians never found it before they were driven from Laxor. Not even most Realn know where it is. If you want, I can go into its lore, but that’d be a beautifully lengthy post.
is the queen the only sentient nanian?
Her, Vorgan, and Vorgan’ brother, N…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry about that. I find it weird and dumb how there are kids who are so obsessed with sports and look down on more “academic” things (honestly what are they doing at school?) I’m sorry you feel trapped. I can’t tell you what you should do about it, because public school is completely outside of my experiences, but I’m p…[Read more]
- Load More
