@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have six great Christmas pics for you!

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright guys, I’m going to CHRISTMASize my profile!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
yes I do like thrillers! I’m the same way. No horror. Just thrillers and no further please 🤣
I LOVE THE GREATEST SHOWMAN AND THE NEWSIES!!!!! I totally forgot about those. I LOVE musicals.
I’ve always wanted to watch boy meets world but never have. It sounds and looks so good!
oooh! The false prince series is amazing! Yeah that’s total…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
well if I’m gonna be 100% honest. (And I totally am😂)
…… I may have a mini crush on Riker
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
blah blah blah.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wyoh! Can’t I edit things without you deleting them!?
@scoutfinch180 @jonas @grcr @whalekeeper @anyone-interested
Chapter 2 part 2
Evening came, leaving the Banorian landscape lit by flickering torches under a deep blue sky. The trees still rippled in the wind, but they were now just dark shadows.
Nahim walked away from where he had left…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 @jonas @hybridlore @grcr @whalekeeper @anyone-interested
Chapter 2, part two
Evening came, leaving the Banorian landscape lit by flickering torches under a deep blue sky. The trees still rippled in the wind, but they were now just dark shadows.
Nahim walked away from where he had left Mandin, the Ward in the annual meeting at the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I do have a fantasy prince who might fit in, but i don’t think ya’ll want a fantasy character here…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, most of my Historical fic charries are 20th century or 21st century…I’m gonna have to dig
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You can add him, it’s fine! Hopefully Sef can find a friend XD poor girl <333
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
oh. My. Goodness.
THOSE TITLES ARE FIRE!
that’s impressive.
(don’t ever ask me what my books are titled because I literally cannot title anything)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I can’t wait for this to get published so I can buy it and devour it in three hours😆
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!! It’s nice to meet you too! Aha! Another homeschooler!! 😆🤣
oooh! Contemporary is cool! I’ve actually never read a fan fic in my life, but they sound really cool!
these Are like the hardest questions in the universe! 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so hard to choose and then I always change my mind later down the road 😅
ok. My favorite movie is ei…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! That is SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!! I love it so much!!!
I need this!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
Do you have a title picked out? -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! lol… he is… 😏😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

This is a charrie named Ru Eis
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s so awesome! Eeeee! A sneak peek?! Count me in! 😆
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite is the holocaust too😱 yes, we can learn so much from it!
oooh! It’s WW2?! Did you get it published? Where can I buy it?? XD That’s so awesome! I would love to read it
Ah yes, skillet it really good 😎 - Load More
