@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, but you haven’t introduced your newest character yet, so you could go.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The thing about Thrift, which even throws herself off, is that she is ruthless.
Where’d her Ruth go? Did she run away?
Jk! It’s a joke in my house…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks <3
I’m not sure how to break off the relationship in a good way, if that makes sense. I don’t want to hurt their feelings or make them set out to murder me (that’s not unlikely either XD) or get anyone else to hate me…I am seriously considering homeschooling again, because that’s the easiest way to seperate…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, I went last.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @rae @beth-torres
Who wants to go next?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Agh! Sorry, forgot about this. I might have time later this week, since it is almost Christmas.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
Alright, I’m going to post an overview of each of the magic systems I’ve completed. I want anyone who wants to participate to point out any universe hacks included in these, including interactions between them, as they are in the same universe. (I don’t want to break the universe with these!) Also feel free…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s fine, I’d rather have you take a month than five minutes. Quality first 😁
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m thinking you wouldn’t see the various heroes becoming Dark Lords. That would be the background of the story, and the main characters would be after that, but I am not sure.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Along the dream line…So…this didn’t exactly happen in my dream, but it is the dream is the basis. What if their is some kind of venom or poison that corrupts the hero? Idk, you can decide if I’m nutz or not.
My only complaint about this idea, is from a very personal viewpoint and for most people is stressful to attempt. As a LOTR fan,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
😑
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
A compliment if anything. I have complained about @highscribeofaetherium‘s excessively long tag in the past.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so short I must not have seen that I already typed it.
Is that a compliment or a complaint?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hmm, both sound good… 😄 personally, I like the first version better…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, this is a very rough concept, so I have no idea where or when I’m going to put it. Most of the time when I make a new planet, it’s for a new magic system.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
You can use one of the eight or so you already have?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re not going to make another planet for this, are you?!?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Interesting… If I had the Dark Lord die, I would probably want to have that happen at the very beginning of the story, with the idea of throwing everything into chaos. If he dies in the middle of the story, then that’s basically just a free win for the protagonists…unless something bad unexpectedly comes from it, like a new even…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That works for me!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Great analogy XD
- Load More
