@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
No, I haven’t. I spent all of yesterday sick on the couch, so I haven’t had time to think about this since I posted it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ariac
Ariac exchanged coins for a sword again as the unpleasant looking man appeared. He also exchanged a good deal of strength for speed, preparing to react if he had to.
“Father?” stammered Riker. “W-what are you…?”
Relatives, thought Ariac. Huh. This place just gets weirder and weirder.
“Stand back,” Ariac warned the newcomer. “And…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I think my character Alpha would defeat the current dark lord and become the one darkening just so he knew why it happens! Idk why I’m telling you this, he just popped into my head and told me what he would do XD
Have you found out what darkens the chosen ones?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry that I vanished the last couple days. I was sick yesterday and the day before and today I just didn’t have to energy to respond to ppl who have tagged me. I’ll try to respond to everyone tomorrow 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for my apparent inactivity. The last few weeks have been really busy because of Christmas stuff.
No problem!
Yeah, I was thinking that the main characters’ goals would be to break the cycle. I think it would be really interesting because they would have a lot of options they could try.
(I’ll watch the video later when I have time!)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“It would be a blessing.” She left the last piece out of her translation, Your smile is one. “Officially, I am called a Young Warrioress by my people, some call me an empressling. It may sound odd to you, but to me, ‘miss’ sounds odd too.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know….I think Wyoh’s going too far…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooo… imagine if there was a writing thing that would turn your story into a movie as you type it, using all the descriptions and stuff that you typed out…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whoever-made-up-Wyoh
your ghost is eating my ideas
@savannah_grace2009 Another victim of our Wyoh!
Don’t worry, you’re not alone, she’s been eating my notifs before I see them, eating Freedom’s posts and cursing Sara to spell tags wrong! 😆
She’s been very busy lately.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoufinch180
I’m finally replying.
How did Nahim get here after fainting in the middle of a hostile environment?]
That is revealed later on in the book. While Nahim thought that it was impossible, someone did come into the grasslandsxand found him. Not Mandin though.
I’m guessing the stone (may I suggest the Opal, heart, or Eye of the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I just couldn’t remember if they were courting or not. It’s been a while since I’ve read this XD
I kinda want Chester to change his mind and court Libbie, but it would also really hurt Etta and would cause more drama so I don’t at the same time. lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, so is Etta and Chester dating? I can’t remember XD
And I love it!!! It’s so perfect <333
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nar
“Nar? I would love to go to the dance with you.” Nar burst in another smile, but before she could answer, he held a finger to his mouth. “But we don’t know each other too well. So I’d also love to buy you some treats before we ride the bus back, and hang out. So you can decide. Is that okay?”
“Yeh! I’d love too! Ih cum len fl…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
No problem!
And don’t worry about if people like the intro! If God is telling you how it should be, He’ll give you the readers and all too!! 🙂☺️
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I meant we wouldn’t get there while you were gone.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! I kind of am still a little worried that nobody will like it the other way XD but I’m happy that I got an answer from God and that makes me feel a lot more confident.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! The second was good too!! It’s always better to listen to what God tells you over all other advice!! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk why but I just feel bad for Etta XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww poor Etta!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@acancello @grcr @hybridlore @esther-c
I’ve been praying about this today…and I just got a strong sense that God wants me to keep the beginning like I had it…like the second link.
I just feel a lot better about the way I had it before. I’m not sure why…I just get anxiety every time I think about starting it that way, and feel immediate…[Read more]
- Load More

Ugh, sorry everyone, I was still feeling pretty fatigued today.
No, you’re good XD I’ve been sick all week too!