@hanako
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 171
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh… how sad!! 😶
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh… I don’t usually like to make resolutions for the coming year because I become crazy if I don’t complete the goals… but I do plan to:
– Draw closer to God (but that’s also a lifelong goal)
– Finish the first book in my series and then start planning/writing the second book
– this may seem strange, but another goal is to finish my math book…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @acancello @hybridlore @jonas @grcr @vinagirl @walkbyfaith @rae @mymindisgoingblank
Thanks to everyone who’s been praying for my mom and her sciatic nerve issues. It really means a lot.
My mom has just been really in pain all day and it just is really hard for me to watch…she’s almost in tears right now because…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
 I’ve noticed that especially when it requires me to be vulnerable, I struggle to express myself verbally, but I don’t want to hide behind a screen my whole life, so learning how to talk about things that are harder to talk about, verbally, is one goal of mine
Oh my goodness I relate so much to this!!!! That’s one of my goals too!…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, though it’s very hard for him rn. He can’t shift easy. It takes a lot of energy, so expect him to either pass out or be weak after shifting, even if it’s just to a snake. Since shyiads are actually hunted in some areas, Chase doesn’t often shift, but I’m thinking he will soon if he needs to help Marcel.
When he shifts, he first…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Are you just going to ask until someone answers yes? 😅
Yes…then we’re gonna talk horsies!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know. He can shapeshift, right? Vlydia would definitely interrogate him if she saw him do it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase is “magical”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Consider Sef with Chase unless there are any founded objections @whalekeeper @loopylin
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Happy four-hour early new years everyone!! 😃🥳🎆🎇
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
YOU HAVE TO STOP MAKING SAD AESTHETICS!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I JUST MADE IT TO 30K ON MY WIP!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And this goes for anyone who uses magic or advanced technology or anything like that.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Ellie Wingfeather are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks!!! Yeah, same!!! So do you have any hobbies (besides writing, haha)? (sorry, I’m sure you’ve already posted this somewhere….)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m late, haha!
I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, chicken hoarding, freshman, teen girl!
Nice to meet you!
Have a great day <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh dark green is pretty! My favorite is just pastel colors in general XD I’ve never watched Harry Potter (or even read the books!), or LOTR, but I love the Chronicles of Narnia movies! (especially Prince Caspian…that one was my favorite!!!)
YAY another freshman! I think there’s several of us on here…haha!
What’s your…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m just an insane girl nicknamed Ruee. I love horses, and writing, and horses.
I am writing a sci-fi rn.Okay, I am dead for questions so I’ll just ask one:
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?
- Load More
