@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Euodia replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You are very welcome!! I just felt like I was supposes to say that so I’m glad God used it to encourage you. ❤️
And i am so glad you were able to have that time with God and he met you in that. ❤️❤️
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That all makes sense about Steve and Wanda! You and Freedom said it all so I can only agree. 😆
And I like Violet/Spider Ghost! I think her story is very creative. 😉
That board is so good!! 😭❤️
-
Euodia posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
i am very excited for Christmas this year 😆 i love giving gifts
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooo! I really like it! Your word choice is amazing and very descriptive. 😍
and plz, i would love to see a marcel poem!!
-
Loopy started the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @keilah-h @rae @livingwoodchronicles @highscribeofaetherium (feel free to ignore)
A lot of people on here have been asking each other for prayers for certain things. I wanted to make a topic where we can all put in our prayer requests together. That way, when we are praying, we only need to look…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I’ve read this like five times over it’s really good. I love the imagery and the rhythm. It’s weirdly nostalgic and kinda reminds me of my dad’s poetry.
This is kinda irrelevant, but it also brought back a fun memory of my brother and I stealing sugar cubes from our church’s kitchen in the basement when we were little. (more pro…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, great question! I’m quite honored you think I’m the person to ask 😀
Well there’s a lot to consider… let’s see if I can keep this from being too long of a post lol…
I’d like to let you know beforehand not to stress out about any of this, because it might be a lot.
Art degree are often used for getting a job, but portfolios…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Since we haven’t seen him use his powers anywhere yet I felt like this was a good place for it, you can retcon it out if you want someone else to heal her or something. I just wanted something fairly quick so we can get back to our main quest.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas ha ha, now he’s gonna feel terrible
Snake
“You better hope not.” One of them slid his sword back into its sheath and went to check on someone who was lying on the floor.
Oh, no, Snake thought, walking over. “I caused this?” he asked. A few of them nodded.
He dug in the various pockets on his belts for something he was sure was in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tech
“Cool.” said Ev. He grabbed one of the suits from the rack. “I think I found one, I’m going to try it on real quick.”
He came back out a bit later. “I think I found what I want. I’m going to check this one out and go get some lunch. I think I’m meeting up with the girl I’m taking to the dance, but you can join us if you’d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah it was lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @calyhuge @beth-torres @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello @mineralizedwritings @rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas
Snake
What’s thisssss? Small furry thingy?
The thing had noticed someone. The fire-breathing cat?
We need to—-AAAAGHHSHHSSSHH!!! FLAMES!
After that, it really screamed.
Snake screamed too, clutching his hand…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 I LOVE that idea! What if? stories are fun.
Here’s some more! They’re mostly from the TV shows so sorry if you don’t get who/what they’re about:
- What if the Ghost’s crew (from Rebels) picked up Luke instead of Ezra for some reason?
- What if, instead of the Bad Batch’s inhibitor chips not activating (except one’s), there was…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper nice!!
Poetry is great. Also, please share more if you have it and are comfortable.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas yeah I think he’ll just be knocked out.
I’ll write an RP for him in a sec.
@acancello thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
Fynn cocked his head as Chase pulled his hood down lower. Huh… so Chase wanted people to avoid him. Fynn could tell that this was more than a joke, or simply Chase having a bad day. This was something deeper than the surface. He wanted to ask, but he restrained himself. If Chase wanted to share anything, then he could share in his o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Am I… is it rude to wear a hood while eating in public?”
Fynn shrugged. “I don’t know. If you want people to avoid you, then sure. If you want to look friendly and approachable, then… probably not.” He hoped he didn’t come across at too blunt or rude. He was just giving Chase the facts.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Thank you all for your replies!!
I think I’m leaning towards the taking the place of death more now. Thanks!!
And for those of you sobbing over Amir’s death….
Sorryyyyy 😭
It just has to happen. I know it’s gonna hurt writing it, but I also was planning Amir’s death from the very beginning…[Read more]
- Load More
