@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision Did someone say LEGOS?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley
GUYS
i just saw this lego marvel thingy and wanted to rant about my gift for my brother. I’m getting him a whole ton of mcu minifigs and it’s been very exciting as they’ve slowly been coming in the mail 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @smiley @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge
*whispers* guysssss, i know a lot has happened in this rp but anyone want to continue with our group?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*sees yelena & bucky boards*
*instantly falls in love*
idk what this fan fic is about but i love it already.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry I read this a while ago but never actually responded. (Lol I tend to do that a lot.) I really like it so far! The plot is really intriguing and so is the world building.
Also, I can re-read it later if you want me to give more critiques.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw Ellie is currently hiding behind the counter with her soda because she saw Dante coming in and panicked. Samuel just kinda gave up trying to make her go sit down. I had a rp of that I was going to do from her perspective, but I don’t think I’ll finish.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Same lol -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo was about to continue, but then he saw Seb balancing a spoon on his tongue.
XD oh no he’s broken
(Imma just assume this place has normal food as well as desserts cuz Dante’s hungry)
Dante
Dante had ordered “French fries”. He wasn’t sure what they were, but they tasted warm and salty, and, most importantly, they fill…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay! I’m glad you like it.
Hehe that scene you just wrote was hilarious I had to do another

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I just based them off of that ai Art you posted
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge I have Calligrapho drawings
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge yeah it’s the day after next
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
My town just opened a Lego store! I thought you might like this

I couldn’t capture it all, but it has so many characters and even has tony falling with the suit about to attach! It was pretty cool, but over 300$ XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity“I don’t know. He probably hasn’t even thought about it.” She paused.
“Actually, he hasn’t even properly asked me yet. He’s a lot like your Calvin like that. You know, trying to be all mysterious.” She wiggled her fingers like some cartoon wizard casting a spell and grinned mockingly.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great! I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Oh no, sorry! I’m about to get my braces off in a couple months, so I can relate to what you’re feeling. 😉 😂
Sorry, today’s been so busy so I haven’t got…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Riker is so sad 😭😭 Also if our group with whaley isn’t going to do anything I might move a charrie to join you guys if you don’t mind
- Load More
