@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone (too lazy for tags lol)
Snake
A newcomer…and not the friendly kind. Fortunately she was unconscious.
The giant had caught her, apparently. It was funny that he was called such–he was barely half Snake’s full height–but it made sense that humans would call something one and a half times as large as them “giant.”
Something moved in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@lydibug ok!
out of all my characters you know (scour the RP’s if you want to get an idea of them all lol) which do you think I should put in here?
I’ll list them here too if you’d rather just do that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
And here’s a little windmill I made.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
This is less a build than just a picture, but I found this huge cave and built a little house in it. (This screenshot was taken before I built the house.)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“There’s no such thing as magic,” Erich said with a chuckle.
Ev grinned. “True. I guess that rules out that possibility.” He looked over their clothes and titled his head. “Where do you guys come from?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
@vinagirl awesome!
Here’s one:

My dad works for an architecture company and drew me a little plan for me to build, so I did!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae cute!
oh and what’d with the warning about swiss cheese?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
ooh, and my mom loves The Greatest Showman. Sometimes we put it on just to listen to the music when my dad and brother aren’t at home.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
@vinagirl cool!! I’ve got some pictures of my Minecraft builds if you’d like to see them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres ok!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Explain yourself! I haven’t met anymore RAE’s!
Hehe I think Caly might have been tagging you when he meant to tag me
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge Sorry, I’m just teasing. I finally read that old rp, and I like Nico! He’s cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t often have the energy to respond to this topic, but I am reading it and praying for y’all even if I don’t respond to people individually. ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
“Do you have anything, Felicity?”
She gave a sly smile. “Oh, you bet I do.” Without elaborating, she walked confidently up to the blonde lady at the desk. On her hand, the illusion spell Lois had given her was glowing slightly. The girls filled out their forms and were let inside. Several students milled about the large d…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Bruh I wish there were cool cultural figures with my name… *fumes in jealousy*
Ohhhhh three Calvins
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I hope this doesn’t bother you
I don’t mind. Don’t know if you could tell, but I was a little stuck there so you actually helped.
I literally scrolled back sixty pages to find Felicity’s eye color… 😐 I just had to know. Now I know. They are gray, They are GRAY. I will never forget.
I uh actually forgot her eye color so I was just a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, noticed for the first time that your profile pic is a crow, and a crow just pecked Inky on the nose
Hehehehe it was me the whole time! >:D
ok, much more accurate now
I like it. The two Calvins
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tech
“I could find you a girl….” Ev teased.
Tech’s scales prickled in embarrassment. Ev noticed. “I’m kidding!” he reassured him. “I’ll leave you to it. Oh, and it looks like we’ve reached the food court. What do you want to eat? I’ll pay for it.”
Tech sniffed the air.
Grease.
Chicken.
Fish.
Potato.
Some other things he didn’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 ok not gonna lie, Deerfoot is not a bad name. (It sounds like a warrior cats name, and I love those…heheheh)
- Load More
