@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
yes I’ve read the hiding place and I absolutely love it! Have you ever heard of Darlene Deibler? She’s also one of my favorites and she has an AMAZING book that I think is sort of similar to Corrie’s.
Oh cool, I’ve never heard of her. I’ll have to check that out!
Kaylin is the oldest child. She’s very protective, loyal and quick. But…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh you’re fine! 😊
Fynn
“I guess so. Sounds good.” He sauntered up to Lukas and bowed playfully, extending a hand. “May I have this dance?”
Lukas rolled his eyes and shoved Fynn’s shoulder, causing him to take a few stumbling steps backwards.
He bounced right back over to Liv. “My bad.” A laughing glance at Lukas. “Let m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome choices!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Love ittt. 🙃
I love this! Abbie Emmons just confuses me the more I watch her to be honest…and the internal conflict stuff just wasn’t working for me and was soooo overwhelming, but you did a really awesome job of developing your characters!!
Thanks!
Yeah, she can be kind of vague sometimes. I feel like for me, it tak…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Darn I got so excited there for a second XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiii! This seems like fun!
Mind if a charrie of mine crashes the party? (With ever most politeness of course)
Though I’m not sure which one I’d throw in here…🤔
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone
Helloo! How is everyone doing?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, good choices. I love it!
Yes! You totally should! I don’t’ know cuz about your charries, but it’d still be fun! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Umm… Yes please!!! I love this idea so much!! 😝
M’kay, here we gooo…
Fin, Leo, Wolfgang, Jacob, Iris, Ezra andddd… Erich. (I don’t think that’s exactly $25, but whatever.)
(I am so gonna have to do this with my charries now… 😏)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas Don’t worry I don’t typically lose track of my characters. I’ve just been kinda tired and busy lately.
@everyone I might actually disappear for a few days, but I’m not sure
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Leonnnn 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness! It’s so simple, but it looks so good!!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Heyyy. So I know you might be busy, but do you want to RP for Clint in the school RP? I think I tossed both he and Ami in the dance classes. If you can’t, don’t worry about it. I was just wondering. 😊 -
Esther replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have some ideas for historical fiction and contemporary.
Sooo… now for some questions!
1. Favorite Halo game? (My brother’s played some of them, s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry my response is so late! But I was finally able to get to this.
M’kay. So overall, I was a little confused at what was going on, maybe because some oddly worded sentences, or maybe I was reading it too fast. XD That’s the initial thing I noticed.
I’m not sure what other feedback to give. You said some parts were giving you troub…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite book (besides the Bible, always number one <3) is currently “Beach Haven” by T.I. Lowe. My favorite author is probably either Toni Shiloh, Kristi Ann Hunter, or Becky Wade (all Christian romance authors)
Awesome!! I don’t think I’ve heard of any of those authors. I’ll have to look them up!
Captain Smek from “Home”, S…
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m actually hoping to one day revamp the story, change up a few things, and rewrite it. It has a lot of potential from what I’ve previously written, it just needs a little help. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I know. So many new possibilities for the plot… 😈
😂😂
Thank ya!
Oh no, you’re fine. I don’t know if there is much more to say. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the input, I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to introduce everyone without info dumping
It’s a struggle
Yesss, I understand. It’s so hardddd 😭 But you’ll get better at it the more you keep writing. Like, I read a ton of stuff about writing and I watch a lot of videos about it, but I don’t really get better unti…[Read more]
- Load More
