@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
He is XD
It think it’s good for the fact that it’s free. I know at the beginning I had to figure out some of the grammar rules on my own, but they’ve updated it since then and I feel like things are explained more. I’m not sure if I could become fluent from only learning with Duolingo, but I no where close to finishi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
He let his jaw drop as he stared at Liv’s hand. “What?! That’s so cool! Wait…” he cast glances around them and lowered his voice. “How much can you do that? Like, could you flood the room or create a huge water fountain? If you so desired, of course.” He tried to hide the mischievous smile that tugged on his lips.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol he sounds awesome 😂
How do you like Duolingo?
Yeah I’m taking a online college course, it’s for a elective credit. I’m actually a quarter Japanese, but I couldn’t learn it normally because my dad doesn’t know it. And my dad doesn’t know it because a doctor a long time ago told his French and Japanese parents that it would somehow…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
I think that giving a chapter count for the week might be better, so if you miss a day you don’t have to read a ton the next. I know from experience that if I have to read a lot of chapters, I start just kinda glancing over it and not really paying attention to what it’s saying, if you know what I mean. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, your uncle likes manga? That’s awesome! 😂
Yeah XD He’s the single uncle who knows totally random facts that would probably win him a lot of money on a game show, has a walk-in closet full of board games, knows about a ton of video games, and is interested in anime and manga. But he still has a full-time job. 😂
Are you lea…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Hey this looks like fun! Can I join? And what was the final verdict, three chapters a day on which days?
-
Esther replied to the topic New Year’s resolutions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those are awesome!!
Here are some of mine:
- grow closer to the Lord (always an ongoing goal of course 😉 )
- pray more often for my future husband
- work out five days a week (I probably should start conditioning for volleyball already) and eat healthier (we’ll see if that happens XD)
- make the varsity volleyball team (I was on v…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, your uncle likes manga? That’s awesome! 😂
Are you learning French?
Yeah I alphabet thing .. there’s like three different written languages for Japanese, hiragana, katakana, and… I forgot the other lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I don’t have kindle!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No, sorry. I don’t have it either. I might have some physical book recommendations. XD I don’t know if they’d be on Kindle tho.
@everyone
Happy New Year!!! 🥳
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tell me if you do! But if it’s not something you’re comfortable with, I totally understand. I was super lucky to have my sister screen the first part of the series for me 🙂
Yeah, I’ll probably have my parents look into it and I’ll ask my uncle about the show, because he knows all things anime/manga. XD
I tried lol
It makes m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think this one is even more sad than the other ones! 😭
Wait, is this Hans? Or Erich? 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I just prayed for you guys earlier this morning after I saw this post. 🙏 That must be so hard. Just remember that God’s got you. He’s there and He has a plan. Keep on trusting Him. And if things get tough, fix your eyes on Him. I’ve found that situations don’t seem as bad when I keep my eyes fixated upon Him and worship…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sleep is boring so here’s some role plays. Also, happy new year everyone!
And yes, Riina is carrying contraband items just because they are not allowed. 😆
Hehe I love her
Mr. Gregory
Without looking away from the girl, Mr. Gregory caught the pen with one hand. She disappeared into a portal. He sighed, and stared at the pen for a fe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ikr 🙄
Tell me if you do! But if it’s not something you’re comfortable with, I totally understand. I was super lucky to have my sister screen the first part of the series for me 🙂
XD yeah it’s all in Japenese… I have the corresponding manga book though 😂 if I’m getting the pages correct, it goes something like this:
Hinata…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, that’s no fun 😒
👀 I may have to watch this… (even though I didn’t understand a word they said XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Beware the fandom is toxic though😭i never look stuff up related to it unless im on the officail fandom wiki (It’s moderated i think)
Heres the trailor for the upcoming movie, if you’re interested. Sorry it’s in Japenese XD the movie will have subtitles. There is a english dub but it’s kinda…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops, forgot a tag XD @grcr
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor boi!! 😭
- Load More
