@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone @princesachronicle22 so don’t know who else is RPing in ur group but mind if I put November in and he runs into ur group?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Paxton
Paxton’s tiny smile lit his face as he nodded. His bundled up nerves slowly shifted into anxious excitement at the thought of seeing his friends again.
….they were still his friends…weren’t they?
The thought made him clutch at his backpack straps tighter, imagining them as a tether to the treasured possession hidden inside.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, wow, this did continue!! I thought it went quiet again XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah I’m going to miss Freedom… glad she’s doing what God’s pulling her towards, though < 3
@whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Oooh, Percy Jackson fans?? I love PJO!! I’ve read the books, watched the show so far, and
unfortunatelywatched the movies. -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, fancy. That is soo cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Not to mention it’s uncomfortable to have our finger swell to at least twice normal size.
I feel you Chaseee 😭 I’ve jammed like five fingers (at different times). All but one had to do with volleyball. 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sweet! I can’t wait to see 😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for both you and him. ❤️ Not being able to regulate or mask symptoms at all sounds hard
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae Oof, poor Chase
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Now that the danger was seemingly over, Felicity let herself flop back onto the floor, the adrenaline escaping her system with a short laugh.
“Well, that was dramatic. What about this thing?”
Felicity tilted her head to see what Rina was referring to. She frowned.
“It’s still alive? I…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper that was epic. XD I was listening to Revolution by The Score while reading that and it fit really well
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c ❤❤❤
Yes yes yes!!!!!! *Internal scream*
Percy Jackson is like my absolute favorite thing right noww. Have y’all seen the show?? oh my gosh it’s so good😍😍😭❤
Sooo I’m a newer fan, I’ve heard of the books before and I’ve wanted to read them for a while but I haven’t been able to get them and read them yet…buuut…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wait I have a ring of brown/ gold around my pupils. That’s a kind of heterochromia?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fel just dropping out of the sky to ruin a probably tender hearted moment between friends lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Felicity
Felicity ducked as the monster’s huge arm swung over her head and reached for Chase. She heard a snap, and something rolled at her feet. It was one of Chase’s spines, about two feet long, and with a deadly sharp tip. Felicity immediately snatched it off the ground and stabbed upwards into the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And now that I think about it, my dog kinda has central heterochromia too, lol. He has a thin ring of dark blue on the edges of his irises, the rest of his eye is ice blue, then another ring of dark blue around his pupil. His eyes are so pretty. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae
Yeah, I think blue is really popular. Or unique colors like hazel or green. I actually haven’t seen brown used a lot.But, one of my charities has central heterochromia. So his iris is mostly brown but there’s a ring of blue around his pupil. It’s really cool.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh man, yeah I can see how that would be tough. You’re in my prayers. 🙏🏻 ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Ohh fellow Percy Jackson fans?? -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*butts into conversations* hehe
Yess! Eye colors are so fun! I love describing my characters’ eyes. And I study people’s eyes a lot too. It’s a little weird. XD But silver-blue/gray eyes are probably the coolest.
Like Whaley’s, mine are just plain brown. But they’re super dark. Like dark chocolate. They don’t cha…[Read more]
- Load More
