@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles hello!! how’ve you been?
oh, and your potential jobs are really cool.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
lol I’ve never done that to my family or anything…
Also, I just finished season two and Hilda and the Mountain King and I loved it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae sorry this took longer than I thought
Dante
After Seb had spontaneously run off, Dante had looked around for Calligrapho, who had also vanished. Even Hugo and his girl were nowhere to be seen. At that point, Dante saw no reason to stay at the dance practice and slipped off into the night.
Now Dante strolled down a back street, hands…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who here is a Xenoblade Chronicles fan? As well as who here is a Kingdom Hearts in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
and yes, Kirby is just great. There’s a reason they made him your starter character in the story mode.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who here is a Xenoblade Chronicles fan? As well as who here is a Kingdom Hearts in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@artistodysseyfan ooh, yeah, Pyra and Mythra are xenoblade characters too right?
Sephiroth is cool enough that he gets an entire dragon species–Changlong sephirothus–named after him in my fanfics. (autocorrect hated me on that scientific name lol)
I usually play as Snake these days. It took me a while to stop just hitting the random button…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas yes I don’t mind that
(That’s actually what I was going for, in hopes that we could have more character interactions between them all and get this RP going a bit more.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed lol these memes
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ha, that’s so cute!
sometimes I share drawing or writing advice with younger kids too. They usually love it.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh!! That is ✨a d o r a b l e✨ 🥰🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
He just needs to mature a tad more… XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
You hear that Ev?!!
Ev: Naw, I already have my priorities straight. *winks at giggling girls walking by*
Ami: *rolls her eyes*
He’s actually really sweet to Ami though. Like… okay, I’m sharing a tiny spoiler but whatever. Their whole group was captured for “breaking the law,” but Ev ends up turning himself in and taking the blame…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I have a dog. His name is Buddy. He’s five, and I’m loving training him! I don’t play volleyball on a team, but I do like playing it with friends/siblings.
Aww, I love it!! What breed is he? I have a Siberian Husky named Bandit (well, he’s our family’s dog, not just mine 😉 ). He’s three and the quietest husky I’ve ever met. XD He’ll…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76
😂😂😂
Ok, now y’all are making me want to make some of my own character memes… stay tuned… 👀
😂😂 For real thoughhh 🫣😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic in which I return briefly for a brief moment in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
We’re learning to adult at the same time lol
My parents are probably moving to another state and leaving me here to go to school 🫠
That sounds great! I think korean and Japanese are super similar. Thank, I’ll pray for you too! <3
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Praying!! 🙏🏻
And sending hugs, I know how scary that can be. My grandma has a mental illness and sometimes it can be really hard. But I know God has a plan, everything that’s happening is happening for a reason. *hug* 🫂❤️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae ROFL!!! I’m just that good *dramatically goes to put on sunglasses. Pokes self in eye.*
OW OW OW XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed WHEN DID YOU COME BACK?! SOBBBBB *hugs till you DIE*
I was seriously so so so sad when u leeeeeeft I couldn’t even say goodbye….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Paxton
Paxton blinked in shock and confusion as the bear was shoved back into his arms. A frown flickered across his face; a pinch of hurt squeezing his heart strings.
But then he saw Seb’s tiny smile, lighting his eyes.
He squeezed Hope, fingers rubbing against the bear’s tummy. He sucked in a breath, forcing…[Read more]
- Load More
