@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lois
“Oh, cool. We don’t have much rock where I’m from, but the little I’ve heard, I enjoyed. Um, my name’s Lois, by the way.”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wow, kp looks super weird rn
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Yeah, I think I will need a description (: I’m assuming you’ll need one for my charries as well?
Everton
“I hate this place.”
“Ever—”
“Can’t we just break through one of these—” he pounded a fist against the glass, “—windows?”
“Um, no. Take a breather, bro.”
Ev tried to keep his deep breath as silent as possib…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@beth-torres Messed up your tag 👆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@
beth-torres
Sorry I took so long to RP again!!
Oh and quick question, how is Navin pronounced?
Fynn
“Just down this way.” Fynn led the way with long strides, but slowed down when Navin didn’t walk as fast. They fell into an awkward silence that Fynn racked his brain for a way to break. “So, you going to the dance tomorrow…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
so…I kinda have another problem…I mentioned this before but still struggling…
It relates to Act 2…I am just really struggling with scenes here yall! Idk what to do…I’m trying to outline because If I don’t, my draft is going to end up like all my past ones, unfinished, but just like all the past ones, I can’t think of what to do for the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@koshka ooh good questions…
So im not entirely sure yet how Riven asks November…I gotta kinda figure it out…but I like that idea…
Basically Riven is kinda stirring up strife in A’Grend agains the royal family, (it’s been brewing some and some of that’s because of Riven and they don’t know that)
It kinda represents how in church you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed GAAAAH IK!!!! Sometimes he just writes himself thoooo bruuuuh
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oh yea at this point he totally thinks his father is a good person.
My poor baby….I love him so much and he’s just in this toxic community and with an abusive/toxic father and he doesn’t even realize it…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know your a writer when you watch shows and immediately create an AU for your characters from that show
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You know
youra writer when-You’re
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
You know you’re a writer when you have 356,463,859,039,329,201 notebooks and none of them are used.
And you just bought another one.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey uhhhh I saw this forum and idk where else to post this question yall XD
I’m currently trying to outline and could use some help!
I’m trying to figure out November’s Debate scene for Act I
Basically the Debate scene is when the character is debating or refusing the Call To Adventure (or change of pace to their normal world/Catalyst) at…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHH LOVE IIIITTT!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR MOOORREEE!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
So….that kinda just…happened…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae @freed_and_redeemed
BRUH I FEEL WOLFIE SOOO MUCH AND I AM AN ADULT. Which honestly kinda makes the feeling more prevalent.
Paxton
Paxton held the ice to his eye, letting out a small, relieving sigh as the coolness soothed and eased the discomfort and swelling around his face.
This felt nice…
The trip had been…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Do y’all need physical descriptions?
Apologies if this is long
SERIN
“Argh.” Serin groaned, prowling through the endless halls. “Why can’t we get out of this Depths forsaken castle?”
“Don’t look at me.” Kun’en said, raising his burly arms in a shrug. “This place is downright odd.”
Can’t disagree with that, Serin thought.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
Dylan’s family situation reminds me of Rapunzel, not going to lie. Sounds like an interesting dynamic to play with.
Hahaha come to think of it, it is similar in some ways😂 Yes for sure!!
Poor Adrian🥺 But great scenes girl, I love them 😍
Hehe love these theories y…[Read more]
- Load More
