@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Yeah sure!
Everton Barlowe
Age: 17ish
Appearance: light skin; thick, side-swept, dark brown hair; deep-set, chocolate brown eyes; 5’ 11’’; since I can’t share pics rn, if you want to know what Ev looks like, just look up Froy Gutierrez. Any pic of him with brown hair looks like Ev so much, it’s crazy, lol.
Per…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theducktator
Glad you guys stayed safe!!
Could you pray for those affected by the tornadoes? There were some tornadoes north of us and they did a lot of damage. So far all I’ve heard is that there’s only been three deaths, but there’s been a lot of injuries and a lot of people have lost their homes. So just prayers for those…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
No problem!
And I was wondering what your charries look like? You don’t have to give me a description rn but eventually that would help 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed
Praying for y’all! There’s tornado watches and warnings in our area too. I think there may have been one or two tornadoes actually. But none of them were near enough for us to have to go to the basement.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I like it!! I really love the concept of writing from an antagonistic protagonist’s POV. Because every “villain” thinks they’re doing the “right thing” or at least they justify their actions to make them seem okay. I’m already very intrigued!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @jonas
Kay, just gonna have something random happen with the siege or something.
NAZYRA
She backed away from the stream, shuddering. Nazyra looked back at the rest of her companions, opening her mouth to say something when a piercing sound erupted in the distance. What was that? Had it been outside the city, or…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
Okay, idea. What if the villains are already in the castle, and meet the groups that way to start working with them?
And for everyone who wanted to add a villain but was worried about their characters recognizing them. What if whoever ‘summons’ the villains simply gives them a disguise or magically cloaks their identity?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
But timeline wise, one thing that’d make sense is that Leo will have been there for a good while before Cross arrives there. Probably a few weeks at least.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@power i love it lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
well, I had some ideas if you flip back a page or two
Want me to repost them or are you ok with looking for them?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
*Convulses into spasms then collapsed to the ground* 😫😫😫
NOOOOOOO!!!! HAVE MERCY ON YOUR POOR READERS!!!! 😭😭😭
IT’S SO DRAMATIC!!! 😤😤😤
Oh, I am so sorry 😂. May I ask, is it that specific romance suggestion, or the very idea of the word itself?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I agree! I could maybe do one this morning, but I’ll be pretty today and tomorrow
We’ll see!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awww I love these scenes!!! 💖
But that second one 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
As for your question about Riker and Leon…
I honestly don’t know if I could choose one over the other. They’re both incredibly diverse characters and I love both of them so much!! 💕 I love how their journey through pain, guilt, grief and anger brings…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
Eeeek girlie I forgot how much I love your charries 🤩🥰
Um ideas for Mira’s powers…honestly y’all already said what I had in mind 🙂 But if I think of something else I’ll let you know!!
I’m sorry that wasn’t very helpful 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Love those scenes you posted!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper not trying to be greedy or demanding (sorry if I sound that way) but do u have the next chapter ready yet?
I (and probably everyone else) really want to see what happens next.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I totally forgot to do descriptions!! 😅
Welp,
Serin
I have an old pic of Serin, but it won’t show.
Looks- she’s Pelgarkine, which means light blue skin, taller than the average human. And shiny aquamarine hair. She wears fitted and sleek metal armor that glints different colors of silver, green, and blue. She’s carrying a simple…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ahh, that was so good but so saddd!! 😭 Poor Abelard 🥺
Ok, but when they first saw each other and started calling each other names, I thought immediately of Steve and Bucky. XD Like when they said something along the lines of:
“Don’t do anything stupid without me.”
“How can I? You’re taking all the stupid with you.”
I t…[Read more]
- Load More
