@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ahh makes sense!
loosening up on the dates is probably good though lol
-
Light replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
AHH I love itttt 🤩🤩🤩 (And I’m sorry you have a cold, I hope you feel better soon🥺)
All the crushes are so adorable oh my goodnessss 🥰 I hope at least one couple gets together and survives but I’m kinda afraid to hope😭🥲
Oh and here’s a few names that I found for Queen Aunt!
Alexandra, Catherine, Adela, Calista, Calla,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae lol!!! Krogen is funny. It’s awesome you made him up with your brother! My brother is the same, he doesn’t like writing or typing or any of that, but he loves making up stories! He tells awesome stories of the galaxy-spanning Icebreaker Empire.
oh, and #TheClonesDeservedBetter for sure!!!
@theducktator WATCH CLONE WARS.
Honestly though…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I LOVE this idea!! I will try and pop on every now and then to contribute 😛
And my favorites are Fantasy and Contemporary ☺
-
Light replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
…I just didn’t want to give you the satisfaction
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c I’m going to be really original and vote fantasy
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll just tally them up on my own. As we get farther and poll more details, I’ll probably put it in a Google Form.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @trailblazer @loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Yay! I’m glad y’all are interested! I know some people will still end up replying to this later, but I’ll go ahead and post the first poll and let it sit for a little while. (I was going to make the options a bit different than the video but c…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I knew you would say something like that.
How tho? Are you a mind reader?? *starts making myself a tinfoil hat*
I still can’t get the elephant picture out of my head. A pink elephant. To match Mars’ hair.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s totally okay! Take your time 😉😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
Snake
He sat down on the floor, tail curled around his legs, as the queen of this kingdom explained what was going on. One of the characters angrily stormed out, not wanting to fight their war for them.
Snake didn’t mind going to war for some other kingdom.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yep! just look for the one I have on my signature and you’ll have found them.
I think there’s a voice clip I posted recently, too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator he’s amazing hehe, and that’s only one quote
haven’t stuck him in one of the million roleplays yet, but he’s not a people kinda guy, so it’s probably for the better, he’d probably end up shooting somebody and it being a whole deal. He’ll do much better in that hunger games AU whaley’s writing on here.
actually, if you go over…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
but ehh, my boys can handle it. they’ve both died before lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper aww man, that’s ok though. Take some time to recover.
maybe an idea: just release the chapters when you feel like doing it rather than trying to stick to a schedule? in other words, don’t aim for a specific day, just do it whenever you have it finished.
If anything, it’ll help stop nosy me who likes to have stories released on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c that’s fine with me!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yep, it’s a line from a character in a first-person-shooter video game. I don’t play shooter games and don’t suggest this particular one, but I like the characters and thought the line was funny when I saw it while reading through his wiki page. It also sums up this specific guy with a few words lol. He’s my current computer…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Go away, Wyoh
For some reason now I can’t stop thinking of her as an elephant or something… cuz she can’t fit… My brain is weird.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sounds fun! This could be pretty cool if it all works out
- Load More
