@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello!! It’s A-Me! GodlyFantasy! (Like the Mario intro? Heh XD)
Yes yes, it’s been….so long…so…so very long….
Heh….
So long in fact that uhh I don’t even know where to begin this! LOL Nor do I even know who is still here…or who isn’t….or what’s happening…
I also don’t know how often I’ll be on but…yea, I’m back! At least…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like that picture!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow lollll yeah it’s iconic
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m ok with your characters meeting ours, but I’d have to check with @theducktator first
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s so cute! I wonder what kind of adventure the little fox is on. I love the scenery and the cute cartoony style! 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
oh I really like that idea. Two of my favorite things combined plus a little conflict <33
I would have to turn Lucky into some kind of alien, though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! That is really helpful.
I guess in that case, I think my two main characters are actually antagonists to each other, maybe. They have opposite character arcs/ fatal flaws and kinda end up meeting in the middle at the end.
My other WIPs also need villains so I’ll probably be referencing this again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow here ya go:
“So, after ye shot Sniper…” Demo began as Medic worked on the slash in his leg.
“Technically, I was only present when he was shot.” Medic corrected, his tail flicking in annoyance at how everyone seemed to make that mistake.
Demo didn’t seem to notice. “…ye brought him back from the dead?”
“Ingeniously so, yes.”…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this one lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!
also don’t worry about your signature being messy. That’s just how signatures are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty oooh I loved that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD that would be very in character.
yeah, I read that in one of the tie-in comics and was like “ohhhh, that actually makes a weird amount of sense.”
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yep. Typical of those two, isn’t it?
I believe the canon reason Demo lost his eye was cause he was reading the wrong kind of book and got blasted in the face with a magic laser beam. LOL.
Where did Valve Software come up with this stuff anyway??? XD XD
also anyone wanna take a turn roleplaying?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I? :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Already asked this in the chat chat, but then realized there’s already a topic for it.
Anyway, I could use some help.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really have enough conflict without one. I’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s a really good way to put it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just asked my dad if he had any villains in his stories and he said “Not really. Got any extras for me?” XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
I could use some help but I didn’t want to create a new topic for this.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really enough conflict without one. I’m good at creating monsters, but that obvi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
We just found out that the dad of two girls I know from school passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Right now we don’t know why but I can only imagine how this has turned his family’s life upside down. The girls are 14 and 10/11 and as far as I know it’s just them and their mom now (I don’t think they have any other sibling…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!! I love how you can see so much personality in each person! <33
So cuteee! Yesss, she needs to become a new character!!
That looks soo good!!!
- Load More
