@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 lol that’s ok
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@trailblazer Wouldn’t call it useful prophetic, but I guess lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Well I wouldn’t call myself that, but yeah, dreams are pretty cool sometimes 🙂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, Esther, sorry 😅
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I’ve had that happen too!
There was one time I had a nightmare about a burnt field in the middle of a forest. A few weeks later, I went on a field trip to mt st helens with my class. I went exploring around our camp with a classmate one day, and we came across a burnt field just like the one in my dream. We both freaked out  and ra…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
Ok! So I was fooling around and now don’t have enough time to write out the whole Icewraith-ImperialWing history! Ugh, I’ll get to it soon, I promise.
Snake
He listened to the queen’s explanation. It was interesting how similar their culture was to his.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 were you trying to talk to @esther-c or me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator and yes, now you can see why he’s my new computer wallpaper!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sometimes I dream of a place I’ve never been to or I think I made up, and then I end up going to a real place matching the exact description weeks to months later.
So you’re not the only one, I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ahh makes sense!
loosening up on the dates is probably good though lol
-
Light replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
AHH I love itttt 🤩🤩🤩 (And I’m sorry you have a cold, I hope you feel better soon🥺)
All the crushes are so adorable oh my goodnessss 🥰 I hope at least one couple gets together and survives but I’m kinda afraid to hope😭🥲
Oh and here’s a few names that I found for Queen Aunt!
Alexandra, Catherine, Adela, Calista, Calla,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae lol!!! Krogen is funny. It’s awesome you made him up with your brother! My brother is the same, he doesn’t like writing or typing or any of that, but he loves making up stories! He tells awesome stories of the galaxy-spanning Icebreaker Empire.
oh, and #TheClonesDeservedBetter for sure!!!
@theducktator WATCH CLONE WARS.
Honestly though…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I LOVE this idea!! I will try and pop on every now and then to contribute 😛
And my favorites are Fantasy and Contemporary ☺
-
Light replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
…I just didn’t want to give you the satisfaction
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c I’m going to be really original and vote fantasy
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll just tally them up on my own. As we get farther and poll more details, I’ll probably put it in a Google Form.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @trailblazer @loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Yay! I’m glad y’all are interested! I know some people will still end up replying to this later, but I’ll go ahead and post the first poll and let it sit for a little while. (I was going to make the options a bit different than the video but c…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I knew you would say something like that.
How tho? Are you a mind reader?? *starts making myself a tinfoil hat*
I still can’t get the elephant picture out of my head. A pink elephant. To match Mars’ hair.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s totally okay! Take your time 😉😊
- Load More
