@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yikes, this happens to me, too! Maybe go to the Activity section in your profile, copy and paste your post, and try re-posting? I’m sorry! 🙁
-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j, @devastate-lasting, @e-k-seaver, @daisy-torres, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @abigail-m, @issawriter7, @mkfairygirl, @writerlexi1216, @jenwriter17, @godlyfantasy12, @hallie-jean, @ribbonash, @wyn-rose
Hey everyone!! I just want to thank you all for your tips/input/reading/offering-to-read/etc. and I want you to know how much I appreciate…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
By the by, if some others wanted to read it, I’d really appreciate the feedback! I may tag a few more people (because every smidget of feedback is helpful for a first-time writer!) 🙂 Obviously you’d have to go back to the first post of my first chapter…
@jenwriter17 @kayleigh-idea @ribbonash @wyn-rose @daisy-torres @mkfairygirl @godlyfantasy12
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Ultimate Alpha/Beta Reader List in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m not able to beta read right now, but I’ll tag some more people @seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @valtmy @gracie-j @nova21 @issawriter17 @godlyfantasy12
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I love the circus aesthetic! It’s beautiful!! 😀
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
EEEEKKKK!!!!! So extraordinary!!!!! You guys make me want to make more!!!
@devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216
Ha!!! Thanks!!!!! I’ll probably end up redoing/updating them later since the characters themselves are pretty newly developed. Well, they aren’t as developed as some of my other characters I’ve dreamed of for…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean @godlyfantasy12 Both of these are really cool!
-
ella started the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey people!!! I finished my first chapter of Lioness (YA, futuristic speculative fiction), and I’d LOVE it if y’all could read and critique it for me!!! It’s about 2000 words long. And please please please don’t hold back on critiquing–I’m trying to become a better writer so I absolutely need to know what has to change. (
And besides, I can…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome!! 😀
-
imwritehere1920 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
EEep! The one in the KP Newsletter?! Yay! That’s so exciting! Best of luck to you! I hope your story wins! 🙂
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!! Hope you win too 😉
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE YOUR COLLAGESSS!!!!! Especially November’s! Such a cool name too! And Jocelyn!!!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Although I have yet to read Howl’s Moving Castle, it’s been on my “to read” list quite sometime now.
Whoa, your hook is really intriguing. It really makes me curious and want to continue reading on.
If the first couple lines of your story are the weakest, then you must have an incredibly strong story! They both make…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic My Dream: High/Epic Fantasy in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 7 months ago
I thought the same thing, lol!!!
girl, GO FOR IT!!! You won’t know until you try!!!!! 😉 I personally love high fantasy SOO much and I know you’ll do great!!!! Just write amazing things for God’s glory– DO YOUR BEST, that’s what He wants us to do!!!!!!!!!!
And I TOTALLY feel you when you say you’re discouraged by…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I really liked the second one too. November is such an awesome character! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I LOVE THOSE! Especially November’s! (*Calmly keeping myself from breaking out in emojis*)
😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 :D…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow! That beginning raises so many questions! Amazing:)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YES. Please, make more. I really love these!!! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 HOLD UP NOW!!!! I SEE WE HAVE SOME AMAZING COLLAGES!!!!
Seriously, these are amAzInG. And I don’t type in wEiRd lEtTerS very often. You need to make more of these!!!! I love the collage for November, and the thoughts you put on that one kinda made me stop and think about how November might feel there. <3
I also loooooove the…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Beautiful!
- Load More
