@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooof, yeah, that’s crazy. Yeah, I get where you’re coming from. It’s hard to find friends when everyone already knows everyone, and hard feeling like an outsider too. Oh, yeah. There are a lot of people who claim to be Christians and don’t act it which is sad because it turns nonbelievers away. But I know we all have things we…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yesss I love babies too <333
Aww I told her!! She said “budahbud” XDD Maybe that means hello?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness I love Seb ❤😂❤😂
Thanks girl!! Same! Your charrie Cody is adorbs ❤❤
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry if this posts twice lol, I think it’s glitching for me.
Awesome haha!
I am working on a chapter that tells the history of Andromeda, and it will represent the Garden of Eden. You’ll be able to see it when I’m done!
No, the tree is sent by the Great One (representing God) to help Azazel, and the scene doesn’t have anyth…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Right now I’m 13 but will turn 14 tomorrow! I’m really young for my great-thanks to homeschool!
Oh my goodness we have even more in common! I’m 13 and a freshman as well. But I turn 14 in a couple months. That’s so cool!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you’re doing better!
Thanks girl!! <33
Thanks for the encouragement! <33
You’re soo welcome! 🥰
I like the story idea! Best friends to lovers has got to be one of my favorite tropes. I’m so curious to see where it goes! Do you know what each of their arcs are going to be yet, or the main conflict?
Yessss mine toooo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Esther! We have so much in common! I used to play the violin when I was homeschooled, but when I switched to public school I didn’t have enough time. I am definitely dog obsessed, haha.
That’s awesome!! 😉
I’m not that good at volleyball, but I’m hoping to get better. I play on a team. I played in seventh grade and had to…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savanah_grace2009
Awesome haha!
I am working on a chapter that tells the history of Andromeda, and it will represent the Garden of Eden. You’ll be able to see it when I’m done!
No, the tree is sent by the Great One (representing God) to help Azazel, and the scene doesn’t have anything to do with the Garden, but I can see how you thought that!…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHH, I LOVE IT!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
AAHHHH TYSM GIRL!!!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
so ADORABLE THAT THEY MET WHEN THEY WERE ONLY 4!!!!!!!!! 🥰🥰😍😍💘💘
AAAHHHHH IKRRRR 😍😍🥹🥹🥰🥰
I’LL NEED TO KNOW MORE SOOONNNN, AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
OKAYYY!!!! I’LL LET YOU KNOW WHENEVER I WORK SOME MORE ON ITTTTTT <333 I’M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT AHHHH!!!
(is this a happy book…or are you hid…
-
hybridlore and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @kydonandwillow
Wait y’all read fast too??? Me and my sister read faster than anyone else in my family (mostly because we skim things xD I didn’t know other people did that too!)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, awesome! I’m a sophomore, but I’m on the younger side for my grade, so we might be the same age! I just turned fifteen.
Yeah, there are definitely pros and cons of both! I’ve been homeschooled my whole life, but my siblings want to go to public school someday. Which do you prefer?
Your writing is really good! Hopefully…[Read more]
-
Esther and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Esther replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@savannah-grace2009
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sara!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, dog-obsessed, violin-squeaking, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving teen girl!!
It’s so awesome that you play volleyball as well! It’s my favorite sport! Do you play on a team? If so, how long have you been playing?
Now for some other quest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, yeah I just tried it and it did the same thing for me. What you can do is just search for collage templates and use one of those instead.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
No, it’s not showing up for me either, that’s weird 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Nice to meet you, welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m hybridlore, or just Hybrid, a homeschooled Christian teenager. Your WIP looks cool! I just clicked on the link, I’m on the prologue, but it reminds me a little of the Wingfeather Saga, if you’ve ever read those. I’ll read it and let you know what I think in a minute!
Awesome…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ik you’ve mentioned you go t the chiropractor, does you Grandmom? I go sometimes too and it helps me a lot, but I have no idea what her situation is rn.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I will pray for her, thanks for letting us know! <3
I know that can be rough, my grandmom has cancer right now. It’s being treated but it’s terminal 🙁 She’s super happy rn though so Ig it’s ok. Oddly enough as her mental function declines I’ve actually gotten to have a better relationship with her, so ig there’s good in it in a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Aw, I’ve missed y’all too. <33 Although I haven’t been good at responding at all. *wince*
Ah…life has been a bit of a rollercoaster lately, but otherwise, I’m doing well. How have you been doing? - Load More
