@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s so great! 💗💗💗
You think when you’re older you’ll do social media? Ik you said you don’t do it now and I get it (I tend to forget people here are younger than me XD I definitely didn’t have it when I was your age) There’s a pretty solid christian writers community on instagram, it’s a great way to get the word out about…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol! Yeah Kaine’s hair color is kinda weird, when I first started drawing him i didn’t have a good color so it turned out burgundy.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Even though she’s beautiful she thinks that she’s ugly because that’s what she’s been told all her life.
If she ever says something self-derogatory in front of Amir, he’s going to be so shocked. 😂 And seeing her sort of red hair is going to surprise him (and @mineralizedwritings Kaine’s hair) since in his country red hair is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
WOOOO! We are so happy for you girl!! 💗💗💗 You are so welcome for all the support! I never knew how awesome online communities could be until I found kp, and you’ve really made my time here all the better. Are you planning any next steps rn or just taking some time to enjoy your achievement?
Also today is my first day of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Girl…my brother and I have been watching The Hobbit movie trilogy this week…we’re almost finished with The Battle of The 5 Armies…
Ughhhh it’s sooooo goooodddd but saddddd and goooddd 😍😍✨✨😭😭
I had forgotten how much I love those movies!!! 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍
ARGHHHHHH! That is like one of my favorite and least favorite movies of all time!…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
heyyy! so as far as your question about sam sacrificing himself… i think I would say something similar to Min, in that if Thor or Captain Marvel are there and could potentially survive, why make Sam do it? It might leave a reader frustrated over a pointless death.
but also agree that Bucky would so sad!! he’s already gone…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah, it’s not working for me either.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XD my brain must be tired because instead of putting Light’s name I put @Ezrian, like who tries to tag their own charrie 😂🤪
EZRIAN
Eyebrows raised, Ezrian blinked down at the youth who had just fallen face forward onto the floor and then promptly introduced himself. Though he did look foreign…maybe falling…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I have read the first two! Haven’t been able to get the next ones, though. BUT I do know that @kyronthearcanin likes them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I really like it so far! I don’t have much feedback, but I would love to read whatever comes next!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love the scenes!!! 💗💗 I can really feel Tauren’s inner conflict in these two scenes, and I love that. Fabulous!!! 👏👏👏
Lol I’m sorry some how I never got back to you! Thank you so much! <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really haven’t read enough of your writing to give a critique lol! All I know is your world is avatar-esk (Did the phoenix child idea stem from the avatar?) and is very unique. I could say that all the ideas from your world don’t seem super tied together, but I haven’t read enough to say that. Your writing style is very unique…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XD Isn’t it so funny when you realize your own habits? And that’s not a bad one either, because you obviously write them really well.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ofc <3
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @keilah-h @whoeverwantstogivemewhatfor
I was wondering if you guys might want to help me out 😛
I don’t get very many critiques. Not because I’m perfect, just because that kind of stuff hasn’t been dished out to me lately. I would love to have some more to work with, because altho…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I LOVE how Lesli just embarrasses Tauren with her genuineness XD She can be bold when she wants to. Such a mood, on both sides.
- Load More
