@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah. And maybe it helps people on here to share those emotional elements and feel heard, which is one way to go. I HaVe EmOtioNs ToO, I just don’t necessarily need to talk about them on here. Except I worry that can turn into a bad thing. If I’m avoiding sharing them, is that bad? Am I insecure?? XD
Ok, isn’t everyone insecure to an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
…I’m not sure. I’ll get back to you if I think of any.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Mmm, I see…
Well sorry to disappoint you but there were no pirates involved in my disappearance.
I wish it was pirates. That would’ve been sweet.
Rather, it was bees
… a lot of bees
But, I mean, pirates, bees, same thing, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Everyone reads for different reasons. I think I’m in a stage of life where I write and read to process emotions, barely for fun. Like I don’t even care too much if writing is similar or too emotional– I just need it. So naturally it felt like something was missing from your writing; but in reality; we probably write/read for d…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I DON’T KNOW
PIRATES CAUSE PROBLEMS SOMETIMES
YOU SOUNDED LIKE YOU HAD ENCOUNTERED SUCH A TROUBLESOME FACTER IN THE PAST COUPLE DAYS
– So I took the liberty of guessing
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying too! I hope both y’all’s dads find new jobs soon.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thank you!
@everyone
I hope you guys all know you are more than welcome to ask for prayer request too! <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah, I don’t share a lot of emotional stuff from my projects XD
Um… I guess I’ve seen so much writing focused on the emotions of the characters, like, aggressively so, that I’ve just learned to avoid writing those same patterns. And my characters – especially Sebastian – are also extremely self-aware, because they almost subc…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally will thank you for telling me! I’m in a similar place, m Dad’s on unemployment and my mom is looking for work ;(
Love you to! Always feel free to give me prayer requests!
Lol I was referring to the same competition I missed before. I guess it made a impression on me. Thank you for caring!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
I wanna say watch proposal videos but search results for that might be a little weird, idk lol. I would say try to make it specific to the characters –if you can, maybe give them an inside joke or something like that, or maybe one of them quotes something the other said earlier, if that makes sense. I love scenes like that 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Praying for you and hoping you heal and get better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That sounds actually pretty cool, lol. I should probably try that sometime…
I usually write on the back porch, which is sort of like my office, lol. My family comes out there too (especially my sister) but I spend the most time there, especially now that the weather’s cooling down for us. I’m not sure if I’ve noticed a…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
idk if my first post came through so I repeat…
WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET PIRATES???
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Smart… that’s hilarious XD Love it! I would do that if I had a track.
Oof, um… I like having music, but it’s best if I don’t have on headphones, or it’s more like subtle ambience. For getting into the right mindset, I like to have the visuals of the scene strong in my head. Usually it just needs to be one unique thing that…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Please tag me whenever you need to, so I can return the favor <3
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Exactly. Even if you don’t like his personality, at least you have to give him kudos for turning a new leaf. Right? *Twirls skirts indignantly*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Erich is such a…
I don’t know what to call him, other than a rogue XD
Oh my… Did pirates raid your hometown? Did they steal all your gold and force you to bake raisin-less cookies for them? …Or were you the pirate?
I’m going to assume there was some sort of pirate which prevented you from returning. There had t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love Thorin so much 🙂
Me toooooo!! I think I am a sucker for the sort of characters I was describing. Well, just the redemptive arch in general. But no one in my family likes Thorin but I’m always like “Yes, he sucked at the beginning, I can agree on that, but he turns and ends of dying to saving everyone!”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I hope things get better for you – and I’m super sorry you missed another competition. You don’t deserve it. Praying <3
- Load More
