@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 3 years ago
That’s a great question! And actually, I’m planning to write a non-magical fantasy sometime in the future.
I think all you have to do is make the world unique. Magic doesn’t define fantasy, although it often is a big component of it. You can create different races, or different culture within one world or country. Whatever you want…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer
Ok, since we have a weird guy to girl ration, I’ll go ahead and add in Hedieh. It’ll be fun. 😉
Amir
Amir squirmed in his seat, trying to get comfortable. He hated wearing this tight-fitting suit, but if it was for tradition, then he told himself he wou…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
Lol what funny timing! That sounds like sooo much fun, Cosplaying as Bucky is a fantasy of mine. There’s a girl on youtube who has a full tutorial for a female version of the outfit and I want to do it so bad 😭😭
Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP won't let me post… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
I got that notification, but then the page didn’t come up! Yeah, Kathleen should be able to help. KP goes through a lot of different glitches, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much.
Have you tried it again since then?
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years ago
Hey y’all! I’m leaving for New York City tomorrow morning with my parents. I won’t be getting back till late Thursday evening! Just wanted to let y’all know. 😁 I hope everyone has a fantastic week!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh and heres cap, it’s not as good though

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
I’m pretty busy with school and stuff rn so I don’t have time to read this much writing, but if you ever post a small snippet or interaction you want me to see do tag me! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Thanks!! I will!
Yesss, for sure!! Oh yeah, it is! I’m pretty sure it’s Nia. I think it’s an illustration from the…. second or third book. I can’t remember which one.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hello, nice to meet you! As for your first question, I cannot answer, lol. (I’m wondering, can you? I love asking other people this question, but for me, my characters are my children and I can’t pick favorites.)
Lol, I totally get that. XD I’m not sure, tbh. Sometimes it changes depending on my mood. 😂 But most of the time, I love writing one o…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I can tell the second version has a better flow! Nice work!
I actually remember reading the first version of that like a long time ago lol
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

Sarcasmfiend
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Bwhahaha this is wonderful 🤣😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my goodness! I love this idea!!!! I feel like you paired everyone together well, I think I most excited for the Heros team, cause like you already said, Bucky, Loki, and Zemo (and I might add Shuri XD) will be amazing together!!
- Load More


Have a good time!
that’s so cool! have fun! and thank you 🙂
@euodia-vision
That’s awesome!! I hope you have a great time!!
Cool! hope you have fun!
Oooh, sounds fun! Hope you have an awesome time!!
Have a great time!!!!!!!!!
@rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @esther-c @smiley
Thanks y’all!! We had a great time!!!