@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium
Was it not working? And it looks weird now,lol -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XD same!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium
XD I think we’re on wordpress now! Yeah, I freaked out because the whole of this morning I couldn’t see the forum 😫 -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore
Woah, guys are we on wordpress now?? I got kinda worried for a bit there when I couldn’t access the forums 😅 -
Power replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
It b my imagination r do I c a newbie¿
Greetings earthling.
I b the ◼️ Mongoose.
Welcome 2 KP 🦑☄️🎷
-
Power replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I have arrived! The great magnanimously stupendable Black Mongoose himselfes!! Bee hold!!! (You might get stung, so bee careful.) Fear and tremble!!!!!
Bwahhaha!!!!!
Oh, and what up @rae
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Lol I just looked up what a crush cap looks like, that seems so cool! I’m not very familiar with old fashion lol
Yw!
Thank you!! It has been rough, but I’m holding up better than I thought I would 😅
and yes free art supplies are the best! also I’m drawing Kaine rn, but it’s like realistic
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oof yes!!
Girl that sounds EPIC!! I used to think (still do) motorcycle sidecars were the coolest. One of the books we read as kids had a sidecar that was a little bathtub attached to the side that one of the characters would ride in XD
That sounds rough, what a relief to know he’s no longer going to suffer though <3
What a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Missed you too! <3
Long weekend for me too 😅
the psychology homework is a never ending flow 😫
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Hey, you’re back!
Thank you!!
LOL sure for kp that’s fine!! XD I’m so honored you actually want to, I thought it looked kinda bad XD
You don’t mind the bad picture quality?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure!
Aww, I know XD What’s your character like? I’m sorry, I can’t remember what your WIP is about, lol. Have you talked about it on here?
That’s weird… I’m not a star wars fan, but still. Interesting.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
Hedieh did a quick twirl in front of the mirror, watching the skirt of her dress spin around her. She bounced on her toes, happy to be wearing the sparkling, baby pink ball gown. It was her favorite color.
She did one last check of her hair and makeup, then…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I don’t have time to look at the whole thing, but from the first ones, It’s really good! I don’t see anything really I would change. I personally like large lettering, but that might not be your taste. Your poses are so dynamic! In general, the flow is really good, and the smaller panels to show details are a great addition. I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh it’s totally fine! And I’m not here to tell you what you can and can’t write and draw, I just know SE has a older and probably more tolerant audience than KP does. As long as you’re following the KP guidelines it’s ok! They say that as a general rule of thumb don’t post anything you would not feel comfortable with a 6-year-old…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I don’t think it works! You can upload it picture by picture if you like.
And welcome from story embers! My sister is from SE and told me about the forum shut down. It’s too bad, but I hope you like it over here! You might want to be aware that because we have an age cap on kp (only for young adults, until 30) we attract a much…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Honestly it’s less of a sprint, and more of a scenic jog 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sprinting at :00!
Developing a new character 😏/writing some random fluff to develop dynamics, because I do not have the brain space for anything else
Join if you want to!
-
Esther replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Well, I see the link you posted. I’m not sure if that’s what you want or not. If you haven’t already, maybe try the link button at the top of the response box? 🤷🏻♀️ idk
- Load More
