@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@kads
I love love love those pen doodles!!
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Welll, not really. I have to be in the right mood lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @rae @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
Amir
Amir sat up in bed upon hearing an uproar. Not again. He groaned and rolled over, slamming his pillow over his ears. He was going to ignore it all, when he heard Hedieh’s signature laugh waltz through the rumble of everyone’s voices.
If Hedieh was involved, that meant she…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grac2009
Me too! (Well, sort of. I’ll actually start writing stuff later today. XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Yw! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HEYYy it’s NaNo!!! Who has already started?
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hope you don’t mind a bit of interaction 😅😋 It takes me so long to actually talk to anybody.
Moon
Moon approached the groaning woman – Matilda, he heard her name was – and placed his hand on her knee.
“I’m so sorry, ma’am,” he said firmly, leaning down to better see her. “I’m sure the children meant no harm.”
He then turned to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I like it! really intriguing!
I actually like how you wrote Bucky, I figured he was in a earlier stage of character development. It feels a bit like if he was interactive (rather than just taking orders) during the time period he was under hydra
-
hybridlore and
Trailblazer are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This looks really interesting!! I’m excited to see more of this, I think the characters have a lot of potential!
I think some of the dialogue from Blair seems a little forced, if that makes sense.
Mainly just this paragraph:
“I know, but I really hate the shallow conversations.” He moaned, “I never feel like I can express my opini…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course! Glad you like it!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
ACK I love that specific style, the almost fairy-tale nightmare vibes combined with something sweet.
By the way, do you trick or treat?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
It looks awesome!! Thank you so much!! 😊
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Riya
“So, uhm, what are all of these people doing here?” Bucky asked.
“Everyone’s going shopping for the dance!” Riya said excitedly. “Well, the girls are going shopping for dresses and they’re kind of just dragging the guys along.”
Bucky laughed. “Sounds enjoyable.”
Riya’s eyes lit up and she grabbed his arm, “You should…[Read more]
-
hybridlore and
Beth are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Completely missed that Ev has two faceclaims. Whatever lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here is it so far! Feel free to make any changes!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
THAT WAS DARLING 😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(aww, the poor boi)
Riya
He was nervous.
She could tell that much.
She gave him a reassuring smile as he continued his question.
“I-I wanted to know if you wanted to…uh… maybe go to the dance with me…?”
“Oh…” She was unprepared for that question.
She didn’t think anyone would want to ask her to the dance.
But now t…[Read more]
- Load More
