My Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing My Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2179

@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76

So it has come to my attention that I have a lot of fanfics (I totally just realized this XD) And since things move so fast on the “talking about our fanfics page” I thought I’d make a page just to post chapters and scenes from my different fanfics (so I don’t have to focus on just one)

I also made a little table of context of all my books and where they are at

And when I post a scene or chapter for a fanfic I’ll write in bold letters the name of the fanfic

And every now and then I’ll repost to update it

The Rebuild (My newest fanfic that involves Falon)

Falon is 20 and finds herself in need of the Avengers’ help which leads them to the rebuilding of all the Avengers after Endgame

Villain of Grief: WandaVision (Completed but I’m kind of thinking about rewriting it since there’s a lot of detail I want to add, like white vision, Monica Stone, and reshaping some details)

Wanda uses the reality stone to make a fake reality around the town of Westview where she can live happily with Vision

Villain of Grief: The other Wanda (Will most likely get restarted because I’m a perfectionist and I feel I can write it better)

The second part in Wanda’s series takes place during Spider No Way home

Villain of grief: Not coming home (I’ve only written a few scenes in this one)

The third in Wanda’s series and explains how she ends up adopting Billy and Tommy

Bucky & Wanda AU (Uh… yeah, this one kind of… so yeah we’re just going to pretend this one didn’t happen)

What if Wanda and Bucky had been a couple and had kids

Avengers with Kids AU (Still writing)

All of my chosen Marvel couples are parents and it’s just sweetness overload XD

Broken Heroes (Still writing and I still love it)

Yelena and the rest of the new Avengers work together to stop Jayla a hurt widow who’s out for revenge

What if Wanda and Peter were siblings? (Still being written)

What if Aunt May and Uncle Ben adopted Ten-year-old Pietro and Wanda and they are at the start of Captain America Civil War

Marvel Victorian Times AU (Should I write this?)

If you remember you remember XD

Pietro & Wanda AU (Still be written)

What if Pietro didn’t die

Marvel/Star Wars Crossover (Should I write this?)

If you remember you remember

Orphans of War (I still like it but I’ll rewrite it)

Edmund is the younger brother of Steve and Rebecca is the younger sister of Bucky they both time travel from the 1940s to the 2000s where they see their brothers again

And I believe that’s all of them

Let me know which one you guys want me to continue and just your thoughts overall

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3874

I want a Marvel/Star Wars crossover so bad now lol

You could go two ways with this:

1. All of the Marvel characters are in the Star Wars universe, as Jedi, troopers, etc.
        2. Star Wars characters appear in the Marvel universe (Just sayin’, “Skywalker” makes a good telekinetic, mind-bending superhero name right there lol). I’ve thought of doing this myself. The Bad Batch, for example, are five recolored armor sets away from being Marvel mutants or supersoldiers.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
        @smiley

@keilah-h

Here’s the outline of everyone, it takes place during the clone wars (So I could have Anakin and Ahsoka)

Wanda and Pietro

Their parents were taken by a group of bounty hunters, led by a Tony Stark

Luckily they found refuge in the Separatists and were taught how to use their powers, but when given the chance to get revenge on the man responsible for their parent’s deaths, they’ll stop at nothing

Bucky

Bucky’s parents were killed at a younger age, but he still had his little sister Becca, whom he promised to protect, It turned out that Becca was gifted with the force and they both went to help the rebellion. Becca is a padawan under Steven Strange, while Bucky and his best friend Steve find themselves working as clones, until on a mission Bucky is taken by a bounty hunter Pierce. From there he gets a chip in his body and is forced to do things he would’ve never imagined

Becca

After losing her parents and now her brother. Becca finds even more refuge in the Jedi council. She grows a friendship with Anakin and his padawan Ahsoka

But she still hopes to somehow help her brother

Steve

Steve has no idea that he’s gifted with the force, The only one who suspects it is Thor, A Jedi knight, but currently, he works under General Fury as a clone, he still checks in on Becca and makes sure she’s alright.

Loki

Loki has found himself under Jedi probation, after doing something… now he’s not allowed to leave his brother’s sight which only angers him, but he’s still on the side of the right, even if some suspect otherwise

Natasha

A once bounty hunter now a worker for the rebellion, Natasha has done everything in her power to make up for her past mistakes. But there’s something from her past that always haunts her, her sister Yelena. The last time she saw her, she was working under Pierce, mind-controlled as she had once been

Yelena

Perhaps the biggest annoyance to Bucky or the “winter hunter” she finds herself always getting glares from everyone she meets. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have skill, her combat fighting and weapon-using abilities are unmatched, except by maybe her sister.

Nebula

Nebula is the daughter of Thanos, a Seperartist. She and her sister Gamora were always forced to compete, but Nebula always lost, and the punishment for that was experiments. Now Nebula is more cyborg than being, but she’s okay, she’s a fighter. Now she works as a commission bounty hunter for anyone, but when she’s hired to kill a Jedi, Nebula finds herself pitted against her sister once again.

Tony

Tony still has guilt over everything he did as a commission bounty hunter. But now he’s living a simple life on Tatooine, with his wife, daughter, and two adopted sons, what more could a man want? but it isn’t what he deserves. But when the republic gave him an opportunity to help them take down some of the Separatists, he decided to join the fight.

Peter

The adopted son of Tony Star and Pepper Stark, Peter has lived a good life. But only recently has he discovered his ability of the force, and he really doesn’t know how to use it. But when he goes with his father to help the republic he meets some of the Jedi Knights and realizes that he could be a Jedi too, with the right training of course.

Harley

The oldest of the siblings, Harley has also lived a good life. He’s very protective of his younger siblings and his whole family really. He’s incredibly techy and even helps his father build a robot, Vision. wanting to protect his younger brother, he also tags along with his father

Ava Starr

Inheriting her parents’ ability, Ava is able to phase through walls and go invisible, but with her powers comes pain and the risk of death. When her parents pass away at only age of eight, Ava is taken in by Pierce, who raises her to be a bounty hunter and promises to help heal her abilities

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
          @smiley

And honestly, Wanda just fits so well into the Star Wars world, she’ll go from the dark side (where the story starts) to the light side to the dark side (after Vision and Pietro’s death) and instead of Anakin, Palpatine will twist Wanda to the dark side

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@smiley ooh that’s so cool!! I really want to see it now.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
              @smiley

Marvel/Star-Wars crossover 

@keilah-h

Chapter 1

“Talk,” Wanda ordered as the man entered the room.

“I’m shocked Grievous, when did you start letting the apprentices do the talking?” Pierce snickered. He walked over to Wanda, smiling.

He might have been a bounty hunter, but the force had always been of interest to him.

Pietro walked in front of Wanda, but Pierce ignored him and lifted Wanda’s chin to face him. “You’re something special aren’t you?”

Wanda pulled away, her eyes glowing red. “Don’t waste my time,”

Pierce turned to Grievous, holding his head high. “With the amount we discussed, I should be able to give you all my soldiers,”

“And what makes you so confident that they mean anything to the battle?” Pietro asks, crossing his arms.

Grievous held up his fist, commanding them to stop talking.

“No wonder you prefer robots,” Pierce smiled. “But to answer your questions, my hunters are the best of the best, and when on missions they show no remorse,”

Pietro nodded to the answer, sharing a glance with his sister. “Fair enough,”

“Is there any news about the republic?” Grievous asked, his deep and intimidating voice shook the very nerves of everyone in the room.

Pierce tried to not act intimidated, and instead clasped his hands, pacing around the room.

“You’re not the only one working with bounty hunters, the republic has hired the guardians,”

“That won’t affect much,” Grievous didn’t think much of that group, they were unprofessional, but Thanos would want to hear that his daughter was making alliances with such people.

“My soldiers will begin the process, and by the time the attack on Wakanda comes, they won’t stand a chance,”

“We’ll help with that,” Wanda stated.

“No, you two will stay here,” Grievous directed.

Pietro and Wanda looked annoyed, but they didn’t want to start an argument.

“Oh there’s one other thing…” Pierce looked at the twins. “They’vr gotten the help of Stark, and his two sons,”

“We have our mission then,” Wanda titled her head. “We’ll take care of him,”

Wanda and Pietro didn’t even look at Grievous for permission but instead walked away.

Pierce looked over at Grievous. “The force is strong in that girl,”

“I’ve seen her power in only a few force holders, and those are the ones to conquer planets,” Grievous stated.

Pierce shook his head, thinking about the potential in her. “Lucky you have her on your side,”

“They want revenge, we’ll help them get it,”

~*~

“We’ll prepare the rescue ships for the people of Wakanda over here,” T’challa stated, looking around the Republic room. “We’ll take mother and children first and then the men, there should be enough room for everyone,”

“Including you, of course,” Master Strange said, looking at the king.

“No, you will take my sister and mother but I will stay and fight, I owe that to my country and father,”

Ahsoka couldn’t help but respect the king for the sacrifice he was willing to make for his people. She turned to Anakin, who was glancing over at Padme who stood in a long royal dress in the corner.

Ahoska nudged him in the arm. “Enjoying the view?”

Anakin gave her a look of annoyance and then turned to T’challa who was still talking about battle tactics.

“Sir it’s getting chaotic in the warehouse,” Rex said coming up beside Ankin and Ahsoka.

“What do you mean?” Anakin raised an eyebrow.

~*~

“And I win!” Shuri gave a look of accomplishment to Harley. They both stood behind a starfighter.

Everyone clapped and cheered as Harley and Shuri came down from the ships.

“You won by barely a second,” Harley argued, a smile on his face. “And I had the more broken engine,”

“Whatever,” Shuri rolled her eyes and then stopped when she saw Anakin and Ahsoka. “Skywalker and Tano, nice to see you,”

“Hello, Princess Shuri,” Anakin and Ahsoka both gave a bow. Anakin then turned to see almost all of his clone troopers around the fighters. “What is going on here?”

“Well I noticed that your ships were in desperate need of repair and I challenged the one and only Harley Stark to a competition,”

Harley came up beside Shuri. “And I was so close to winning,”

“But you didn’t,” Shuri said pridefully, she then turned back to Anakin. “Is my brother still going on about battle tactics and all other boring things?”

Ahsoka did her best not to laugh. “Uh yeah, but I don’t find it boring,”

“Attack on the southern part of Coruscant!” Obi-Wan announced entering the room. “Anakin, Ahsoka, you’re needed”

“Looks like we’re needed,” Ahsoka nodded.

“Come on Snips,” Anakin said already rushing from the room.

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@smiley I love, love, LOVE that!! Keep it going!

Euodia
                  @euodia-vision
                    • Total Posts: 1306

@smiley

AHHH

girl, you do have a lot of fanfics!

idk which ones I want though 😭

but I’m liking this star wars one…

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
                    @smiley

@euodia-vision @keilah-h

girl, you do have a lot of fanfics!

Yeah… I know XD

idk which ones I want though 😭

Yeah I don’t know which one to write XD

I love, love, LOVE that!! Keep it going!

but I’m liking this star wars one…

Okay note to self: keep star wars one going XD

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                      @smiley

@euodia-vision
                        @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76

Chapter 1

Falon kept her pace too a quick walk, running would make her too suspicious. She was paranoid, but that’s what comes when someone tells you you have a target on your back.

Falon crossed another alley, tightening her grip on her bag. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a hooded man following her, she made a quick turn hoping to lose him.

But the man grabbed her arm, she flinched quickly and then looked the man in the eyes, annoyance filling her. “Why would you scare me like that?!”

Michael laughed, letting go of Falon and taking his hood off. Michael had dark skin and a tall muscular build, he looked like he spent a lot of time at the gym, but Falon knew it was all super serum.

“Because you were walking around like a frightened cat and I knew it would be funny,”

Falon punched his shoulder and then went back to walking. “It was mean to do,”

Michael put a hand on his now injured shoulder. “Maybe but punching someone is very nice either,”

Falon rolled her eyes. “Wow, you’ve gotten weaker over the years,”

“Years? You mean all of one?” Michael slipped his hands into his hoodie pocket and walked beside Falon. “You lost contact with me,”

“I was trying to move on from the shadows,” Falon stated in a quiet yet annoyed whisper.

“And now?”

“Now what?”

Michael sighed, she was clearly playing dumb. “You used the flip phone, why?”

“I had to make a call, I didn’t know you were still tracking it,”

“It was part of the deal,” Michael crossed his arms. “What changed?”

“I got a warning,” Falon came to an abrupt stop and looked around. After she was sure no one was watching she looked Michael straight in the eyes. “They’re targeting all of them,”

“Who?”

Falon shrugged, not wanting to show her fear. “All of the old agents,”

Michael gave an understanding look, seeing righ through the calm fasade, and then raised an eyebrow. “Who did you call?”

“The only person I know, the Winter Soldier,”

Falon nodded her head to the small cafe they had stopped at, through the widow Michael could see Bucky sitting at a table, a mug of coffee in front of him.

“Wish me luck,” Falon smirked making her way to the entrance.

“Hold on, I’m coming with you,”

Falon gave a warning glare, her eyebrows knitting together. “No, you’re not,”

“Uh yes, I am,”

Falon tilted her head. “You haven’t even meant him,”

“Great you’ll introduce me,” Michael shrugged a grin crossing his face.

~*~

“You weren’t supposed to contact me again,” Bucky stated as Falon and Michael took a seat at the table.

“Yet you gave me a phone,” Falon watched as the waiter set two mugs of coffee in front of her and Michael.

“In case of emergencies,” Bucky clasped his hands on the table, he was wearing a jacket and gloves to cover his metal arm. “And you left a voicemail of all things,”

“The voicemail is your fault, you should’ve answered, and I believe in the message I said lives are at stake,”

Bucky scowled and then looked at Michael, a look of question at the boy.

Michael threw his hands up in defense. “Don’t look at me, me and her cut ties a long time ago, and look where I’m at,”

Bucky shook his head and then went back to the point at hand. “So they’re targeting all the shadow agents,”

“How did you know?!” Falon raised an eyebrow.

“I put in some research,” Bucky took a sip of coffee and then looked at the two. “The easiest way to do this is to take them at their base,”

“Yeah… I kind of figured that, but there’s one problem,” Falon shared a glance with Michael and then sighed. “We kind of don’t know where it is,”

“Of course, you don’t,” Bucky looked around checking for spies or anyone else. He then spoke in a low whisper. “Do you know anyone who would?”

Michael nodded. “There’s only one who would, but we cut ties with her,”

“Who is it?”

“Jade Quinn”

(Okay so just for context the reason why Bucky is being cold, (and this will be revealed through the book I just felt that I should say it now so all the Bucky fans don’t go after me) is because he felt for her safety that not making contact with him would give her the most normal and pretty safe life)

Oxygen shortage

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2794

@smiley

Oh, I like it! really intriguing!

I actually like how you wrote Bucky, I figured he was in a earlier stage of character development. It feels a bit like if he was interactive (rather than just taking orders) during the time period he was under hydra

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
                          @smiley

@mineralizedwritings

Oh, I like it! really intriguing!

Thanks!! (It’s pretty different than any other fanfic I’ve done)

I actually like how you wrote Bucky, I figured he was in a earlier stage of character development. It feels a bit like if he was interactive (rather than just taking orders) during the time period he was under hydra

Yess!! And while this takes place after FATWS, he still has a lot of development to go through

Oxygen shortage

MineralizedWritings
                            @mineralizedwritings
                              • Total Posts: 2794

@smiley

Yw! <3

へびは かっこいい です!

Euodia
                              @euodia-vision
                                • Total Posts: 1306

@smiley

Oooooo, i’m liking it so far.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
                                @smiley

@euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76

The rebuild

I have chapter 2!! (and this one has my favorite couple in it…)

Chapter 2

“The movie made literally no sense,” Pietro stated, he was currently at a restaurant with Hannah. They had just gotten back from the movies where they were playing “classics”.

“It’s supposed to be romantic,” Hannah argued. “And can you ever sit in a seat normally,”

Pietro’s chair was backward the back railing facing the table and being used as an armrest for his hands, his front torso facing the table in the backward chair.

Pietro looked his wife dead in the eyes, pretending to be serious. “You’re completely right…”

Hannah gave a smiling nod at Pietro.

“But it still made no sen-”

“You have to be kidding me, it’s a movie!” Hannah gave an annoyed look. “He made a sacrifice for her, the ship was sinking!”

“But they both could’ve easily fit on the door!”

Hannah rolled her eyes at Pietro and then gave a look of doubt. “It’s just fiction,”

“Yeah fiction, that’s what I tell you when you cry over “Marley and Me”, or “Up”,”

“That’s different, no one can survive the first four minutes of Up,” Hannah stated defensively, a smile crossing her face.

She got so positively annoyed at Pietro yet she absolutely loved him and his eccentricness.

“Listen, I have something I want to talk to you about-”

At that moment a girl came on the restaurant patio and pulled up a seat at Hannah and Pietro’s table. “Hi,”

Hannah raised an eyebrow, she had no clue who this person was. “Hi…?”

The girl had thick, waving blond hair and chocolate brown eyes. She wore a crop top sweater light denim jean shorts, and tall light blue Converse. She looked young, Hannah would guess nineteen or maybe younger.

“Do we know you?” Pietro looked at the girl, clearly wanting an explanation for interrupting their date.

“No, but I know you guys, you’re the Avengers right?” the girl had a soft smile and a gleam in her eyes, but also a bit of panic and worry on her.

“Yeah, we are, why?” Hannah took a sip of her water (She was too cheap to order a soda).

“Because I need some help,” The girl fidgeted her hands, a hint of shyness showing in her. “I’m Jade, and a lot of people are trying to kill me,”

“Sounds like something for the police,” Pietro stated.

“It would be, but the people after me are the shadows,”

Hannah leaned back in her seat, a bit of shock coming over her. “The shadows? I thought they were destroyed.”

“Wait hold on, who are the shadows?” Pietro was already lost.

“I told you about it, remember?” Hannah gave a look of “Were you not listening to me” to her husband. “I told you on one of those many Avengers update reports,”

“Do you actually think I’m paying attention to those? If they don’t involve me going into a fight why would I care?”

Hannah glared at him and then turned back to Jade. “So?”

“They were destroyed, but they’re back…” Jade looked around and then back at the couple. “It’s not really safe to talk here,”

Hannah nodded. “Then let’ go back to our house and you can catch us up,”

~*~

“Can I get you anything to drink?” Hannah asked, opening the house door, to reveal their open-concept home.

There were few walls and nothing separated the kitchen, living room, and dining room from each other. It looked nice and pristine, but it also had a cozy feel to it.

“Um…” Jade looked hesitant she hated to cause an inconvenience but truthfully she was really thirsty. “Water would be nice,”

“Sounds good,” Hannah gave a gentle smile and then gestured for her to take a seat.

Jade moved a blue throw pillow and took a seat on the corner of the couch.

Pietro took a seat across from her and looked up with a smile as Hannah came back with three cups.

Handing a cup of coffee to Pietro, and a glass of water to Jade and she cradles a teacup of chai in her hands. The warmth felt nice compared to the cold air outside.

“So… explain please,” Hannah stated.

Jade clasped her hands and then looked at the two. “The shadows have started up again and they’re targeting all the old members, they consider them evidence, that could result in them being discovered,”

“Bucky told me about how he helped a girl get out of contract work, she was young and had been trained there,”

“Yeah, that was Falon. Me, her, and Michael were all close,” Jade set her glass on a coaster.

“And what were the shadows?” Pietro asked, still not completely caught up.

“They mostly started during the blip, taking kids and teens, and then training them to fight and experimenting on them, some signed up some didn’t, but we were all there.”

“So… what’s our next steps?”

“Well, Falon most likely called Bucky for help which means that since she used the special flip phone Michael is with her,”

“Two questions,” Pietro held up his hand for her to stop and then gave a sly grin. “One, what’s with Steve and Bucky and the whole flip phone thing? And two, why would her using the phone mean Michael is with her?”

“Flip phones are harder to track,” Hannah and Jade stated at the same time.

“But Michael put a tracker in the phone and when she calls on it, it reveals her location, it was part of a deal they had,” Jade sighed, this next part she didn’t want to say but she didn’t see any way around it. “And they’re both looking for me because I’m the only one who knows where their base is, hence the giant target on my back,”

“And why is that?”

“It’s a long story,”

Hannah gave a confident smile and then set her tea down. “We have time,”

Jade almost gave a scowl but she decided that wouldn’t be polite. She leaned into the conversation. “I didn’t get taken during the blip, I was taken long before that, I was there first, a three-year-old child who had been abandoned by their parents, I grew up there, I knew everything.” Jade swallowed, trying to explain this the best she could. “When you’re there, you don’t think you’re in the wrong, there are a few things that feel hostile but that’s part of the facade, your mind is trained to think this is normal that this is the way normal people live. By the end, when watching it go down, I was sad, because to me that was my home and that was my family.”

Pietro couldn’t help but remember scenes from Hydra, while it wasn’t the same experience he could relate to it.

It was amazing how they trained violence to be normal.

“Um just for the sake of what to do next, how old are you?” Hannah asked she would guess young but she didn’t know how young and she really didn’t want to get in trouble for kidnapping a kid.

“Eighteen and I’m a legal adult who passed the GED with flying colors,”

“Congratulations, I passed with flying colors too,” Hannah stated, looking at Pietro with a snarky grin.

Pietro replied with a roll of his eyes. “I passed the test with some knowledge.”

“I’m going to make a few calls, until then it’s probably best for you to stay here, you know with everyone trying to kill you,” Hannah suggested.

Jade nodded.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Smiley.

Oxygen shortage

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >