@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww I love it! Is that one with him holding ryo ai generated? How did you find that? It’s so cute!
-
Euodia posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
i just voted for the first time in my life… kinda crazy
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Aww Kid
I think I’ll wait a bit more for Light to go and then I’ll do Ezrian 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision (literally almost tagged myself 🤦🏻♀️😂)
Ok! Thanks!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
<3 yw!
I would try doing a black outline on another layer, then selecting the little checkerboard box (idk what it looks like in your program, it’s usually a checkerboard. It’s the one that makes it so you can only color on what’s already there) If you have that selected, you can use a brush too change the color of the outline,…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AH sorry I haven’t rped yet!
(oh also, just a thought, but if Clint and @esther-c ‘s Amidala are going together they could all hang out?)
Riya
Bucky gave her a soft smile, “Yeah, I think they’re coming…I could call them. I don’t think most of them are going as pairs, more like a friend group, but y-yeah, they could come with u…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Perfecto!! *Mischievous laughter* Exactly what they are meant to do!
Noooo, you can’t do that to meeee! Poor kid says he’s ‘too busy’ to write his freaking number eights and I can’t get distracted from helping himmm. 😂
He does! I was reading Riya’s RP, and I was like, “Huh. Kid’s got just a nice hint of spunk. We need that more often…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww that scene was so sad but cute!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for sharing!
(also, everyone shared such great advice for your questions earlier, I don’t have anything else to add!)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
*points above*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Nooooo, my first post was deleted 😭 Hopefully I can remember everything… XD
@esther-h
YAY! I’m so excited for you!!!
Sooo, WordPress does have ads, and honestly, they are kinda inappropriate at times. It’s annoying that they pick out which ads you have on your blog.
Wix is what I use and I love it! There are no ads and you have a lot of c…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
GIRL!!!!! Those were amazing and @freedomwriter76, you’re right, they apply to BOTH of you *looks sadly at your all of your characters that need hugs*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
also y’all, change of plans…I’m not doing Bucky&Yelena for this fic…I just can’t XD
*cries silently in a corner*
I can’t deny that I am quite sad. XD
BUT it’s your fanfic.😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fanfics in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 11 months ago
Loved that scene! I love Pietro and Hannah together. 😂 And I love Pietro’s disgust with Titanic. XD Fits him.
And the boards! LOVE them!
-
whaley replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
I do have Skyraptor and Nyx!
Cool! I thought you’d have some 🤣
Chocolate frogs???
Lol don’t worry, they’re not dark or anything 🤣 Basically they are chocolate treats enchanted to temporarily hop around when a kid opens up the box. Friends and family will give them to you as a Christmas gift, especially if you collect the wizard cards…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Also thank you for the compliments XD
Is that Seb or someone?
Actually yes, it is an attempt at what I call, “Southern-roots Seb.” XD It makes sense in story. It’s not a final design though. I’ve actually been drawing a bunch of different Seb ideas, so I can pick one and stick with it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
…
GIRL.
ASDFGHJKL WHYYY? The fanart is blowing my mind… I feel so privileged…
And you were FANGIRLING over him???
I haven’t even finished writing his book yet 🤣😭❤️ I don’t deserve it but I’ll take it!!
Thank you, you made my day and you are also seriously talented – Dante and the twins look so stinking adorable I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And I think most if not all offer cash/monetary prizes. 👀😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@EVERYONE (I’d tag everyone I’ve interacted with on KP, but that’s a lot of people. XD)
Hey everyone!
So Jerry Jenkins (an incredible author if you didn’t know 😉 ) has an article with tons of different writing contests in 2024. I’m definitely planning to thoroughly look through all of them at some point, because I want to start submittin…[Read more]
- Load More

wow! that is crazy XD I can’t imagine being able to do “adult things” like voting!!!
@savannah_grace2009
i know!! it was hard to imagine for me too. XD
😱
Lol
I sat in the driver’s seat today in the car with my siblings while my mom ran into the store real quick, and when she came back I was like, “Hey, can you teach me to drive? I like sitting here.” XD She said…. “Um, nope.” I still have about a year and a half before I can get my learner’s permit. XD
That’s crazy though!!
@esther-c
Haha, well it was a good try! 😂 Driving is definitely an exciting experience.
Lol.
Yeah, I’m a little scared, but also really looking forward to it. 😊
I can drive….but only illegally, lol
We live on a farm, so I learned how to drive a couple years ago. I go like 50 on the county roads….lol
That actually sounds like a lot of fun 😂
@esther-c @euodia-vision It is…until your mom finds out and puts the speed limit at 45 mph 😂
Haha, oh dearrrrr 😂
Haha, that’s the way to do it!