@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol 🤪 You’re lucky, I almost never dream about any of my own characters.
Marcel
“I won’t.” This world, whatever it consisted of, was safe. Marcel was sure of that, but if Chase was afraid, it wasn’t right to dismiss his fear. “I get attacked by demons occasionally. So I get it.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
*Subscribes*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, remembering your dream about Marcel – it’s so weird… multiple people have dreamt about him 🤣 And I never do. Annoyingly. 😝
Marcel“Nice.” Marcel beamed. He held the empty soda bottle over his own eye, painting it instantly with turquoise and pink. “Maybe you could magnify it. Like a projector.”
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Here is a new poem, before I reVeAL *swishy cape* la Marcel poem…
So this one, um, I wrote it while I was asleep.
Telling the absolute truth here, I was sound asleep, and I dreamed I was in an online poetry competition, furiously counting out the syllables in the last line before submitting it. I didn’t submit in time 😞
But here it is, as wel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
ACK, I completely forgot about this!!
@lydibug @loopylin @euodia-vision @esther-c You girls are so sweet – I love your comments and I appreciate them a lot 🥰 *hugs*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I really would meet up with your charries (those two are so fun together!!) but I’m writing three POVs right now and I don’t want to fill up all the social circles, if that makes any sense 😅
🤣 I’m dying that was great
🤣😎 I don’t usually say this bc everyone says it lolz, but Seb controls his POV more than any other charrie…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s really funny! Good job on 2000 words though XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice! Is this a new draft? It feels different from the version I’ve already read.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I may be able to have my character Amidala (Ami) meet up with your charries. 😊 But, I’m waiting for the other people in her group to RP.
I do have another character floating around. But he’s the villain in my story just a different age for this RP. I don’t know if your characters want to meet him. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It is so fun juggling these POVs 🤣🤣 I need to update my other charries, but I have a feeling they’ll throw me off.
Marcel
Marcel glanced up. “Huh.”
“What?”
“No one here has asked me before.” Somehow it struck him as both funny and obvious. He paused, unsure of how to start, then held up a hand for Chase to wait.
Chase watched with…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@trailblazer @jonas @rae @highscribeofatherium @beth-torres @anyone-else-in-this-rp-that-I-missed
So, I’m going to take my characters out of this RP. I haven’t really been RPing here a lot, and I just added some characters to the Castle. I’m might jump back in later, but idk. Just wanted to let y’all know. 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Adrian Len
(Yeah, y’all, son of my villain. Which Ev doesn’t know at this point.)
Age: 18
Appearance: see reference pic, silver-blue eyes, 6’ 1’’
Personality: charismatic, outgoing, extroverted, sometimes cocky, easygoing
Moodboard/Reference Pic:

Other: Um… He’s hiding something from Ev. A very dangerous secret. Anddd…. I think that’s it.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Everton Barlowe
Age: 17
Appearance: see reference pic, 5’ 11’’
Personality: courageous, impulsive, extroverted, occasionally flirtatious, mischievous, playful, adventurous, cocky
Moodboard/Reference Pic:

Other: He and Adrian are actually the same personality type. XD So that’s gonna be fun. In their story, Adrian ends up falling for Ami, an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @rae @princessachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @is-that-everyone?
Alright…
I think I’m gonna rejoin the castle. 😏
I have no idea what happened to the characters I left in here. XD
So I’m just going to pretend they are no longer there. Lol. I’m adding in Everton and Adrian. Because this mind end up disa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @euodia-vision
Ami
“So… are we all going together or are the guys and girls going to split up?” One of the guys—Michael—asked.
Ami shrugged. “I guess we could split up. Whatever you guys wanna do.”
(I’m going to make an executive decision for all of us so we don’t have to go through multiple RPs to an…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
