@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore and
WalkByFaith are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@walkbyfaith (love your tag!)
Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooler in 10th grade and science fiction writer. I can’t really think of any new questions, but I’m excited to get to know you and I hope you love it here!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore or Hybrid, also a homeschooler in 10th grade and science fiction writer.
What are your favorite books? (If you already answered this, sorry. I kinda skimmed this topic.)
What is your WIP about?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That would be really cool! I think it’s already pretty interesting, but yeah, it could be way better.🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m actually hoping to one day revamp the story, change up a few things, and rewrite it. It has a lot of potential from what I’ve previously written, it just needs a little help. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I know. So many new possibilities for the plot… 😈
😂😂
Thank ya!
Oh no, you’re fine. I don’t know if there is much more to say. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the input, I’m still trying to figure out how I’m going to introduce everyone without info dumping
It’s a struggle
Yesss, I understand. It’s so hardddd 😭 But you’ll get better at it the more you keep writing. Like, I read a ton of stuff about writing and I watch a lot of videos about it, but I don’t really get better unti…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Marie!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have ideas for books in the genres of historical fiction and contemporary.
Time for questions!
1. Since you’re a semi-avid reader, 😉 , wha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I love it!! Totally gonna be participating! This is gonna stretch me a bit, but it’ll be fun. 😏
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riiiiight I get that 😂 I can’t actually think of any good romance-ish books to recommend. And I’m glad you aren’t so unsure of what makes a relationship good or not – also glad I do. I know a Christian girl who loves the romance genre, and honestly I’ve wanted to ask her what she thinks is a healthy relationship, because…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll stop complaining about myself. And you can also write whatever length you want XP
Btw, Cal isn’t annoyed at Chase directly, just the fact that Mars did exactly as they expected and tried to help someone like him.
Calvin
No wonder Mars spent time with this kid at some point; he’s a sadness sundae with extra cherr…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
yes it’s very important! If you don’t agree though, just remember it when you’re a little old lady 😂 elderly people can forget to drink and get really dehydrated.
If you don’t like cringe romance, you won’t like it. The first book is pretty solid and I really liked it, however the plot is only complete with the whole…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You do whatever you want 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh noo! Hydration is important!!!
But is it? 🤨 I can still be skeptical
They are basically sci-fi retellings of fairy tales all jammed into one world. (etc)
That sounds fun, other than maybe the romance if it’s cringe, but hey I’ll try it maybe XD Why didn’t you enjoy the second book?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Why are my posts always so long? I know I always say this, but I feel guilty taking up so much space on the page.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki here we go *sets up all the dramatic drama*
Good for him 😝 I would be worried otherwise
Calvin
“No.” Calvin shot Babs a look. “I wouldn’t doubt he went into an alley. But if you’re implying he got attacked in one… no way. Not a chance. He spends eighty percent of his time in alleys at home, fly-jumping on the walls, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good 😝 I would be concerned for his safety otherwise
Calvin
“No.” Calvin shot Babs a look. “I wouldn’t doubt he went into an alley. But if you’re implying he got attacked in one… no way. Not a chance. He spends eighty percent of his time in alleys at home, fly-jumping on the walls, and he absolutely loves them. It woul…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, the sleepless are interesting. That reminds me: I was surprised to see a sleepless in Edgedancer. That was one of the few things that surprised me.
I liked how he continued the trend of Lopen accidentally swearing his oaths after the action is over XD.
Yeah 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
🤣 Love the papayas
I think I technically lucid dream all the time because I always know I’m dreaming, and always change it to my liking. Although I’m still woozy so I never think to dream about any characters. But I had a real lucid dream a while ago, where I dreamed I was in the hallway next to my bedroom. It was the reale…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, you’re an animator? That’s so cool, I’ve always wanted to animate.
- Load More
