@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright, I guess we’ll see what beth says, but I’m fine with trying three chapters a day!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I think this one is even more sad than the other ones! 😭
Wait, is this Hans? Or Erich? 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I just prayed for you guys earlier this morning after I saw this post. 🙏 That must be so hard. Just remember that God’s got you. He’s there and He has a plan. Keep on trusting Him. And if things get tough, fix your eyes on Him. I’ve found that situations don’t seem as bad when I keep my eyes fixated upon Him and worship…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @whalekeeper @trailblazer @smiley @hanako @walkbyfaith @ellie-wingfeather @mcmuffin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin
Does anyone on here have Kindle Unlimited? If so, do you have any good, clean book recs that are on there?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, it extremely depends on the book that we’re in XD. Because Genesis chapter can be really long, and others are like SUPER short.
I did some calculating, and it looks like a little over 3 chapters a day would get us to finish at the end of 2024. So we could always try that, or go for more vague goal like twenty chapters a week.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres @grcr @walkbyfaith @hanako @esther-c (maybe?)
So what are you guys thinking? Should we go by week, or day? A certain amount each week might be easier cause then it’s not a big deal if you skip a day, but we can always do, like, 1-2 chapters each day… Also, we can always just decide to go at our own paces, so whatever works!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops… xD I’m trying to figure out what I want to get a degree for/if I am, so I’m just curious what other writers are doing, haha.
Oh, awesome! I would also love to be a librarian but I have to get my driver’s license first… xD My parents would probably not want to drive me to ours all the time, since it’s not super close.
Cool!…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so sorry, Sara! I’ll be praying for her to heal fast!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ikr 🙄
Tell me if you do! But if it’s not something you’re comfortable with, I totally understand. I was super lucky to have my sister screen the first part of the series for me 🙂
XD yeah it’s all in Japenese… I have the corresponding manga book though 😂 if I’m getting the pages correct, it goes something like this:
Hinata…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?
XD Are you just going to ask until someone answers yes? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi, nice to meet you, and happy New Year’s Eve! I’m hybridlore or Hybrid on here, also a homeschooler 😀 in 10th grade. I write YA science fiction, and I like to sing too!
Your WIP does sound cool! I would love to hear more about it if you share!
What is your dream profession? I read that you’re getting an English degree.. are you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, that’s no fun 😒
👀 I may have to watch this… (even though I didn’t understand a word they said XD)
-
hybridlore and
Ellie Wingfeather are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Beware the fandom is toxic though😭i never look stuff up related to it unless im on the officail fandom wiki (It’s moderated i think)
Heres the trailor for the upcoming movie, if you’re interested. Sorry it’s in Japenese XD the movie will have subtitles. There is a english dub but it’s kinda…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops, forgot a tag XD @grcr
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor boi!! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH….CAN’T…BREATHE 🤣🤣🤣
I think he’s going to end up being the comic relief in my WIP 🤣 (Unless all my other characters who like to banter beat him to it. 🤣)
FynnÂ
He tilted his head. “Well, not really if I don’t want to embarrass him, but tons and tons of stuff if I’m willing to embarrass him. I’m feeling nice, so……[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
And ya beat me to it. XD
- Load More
