@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know much about writing songs XD But I still write poetry, so maybe I can help! Do you have a melody in mind, or are you letting the reader imagine it and are instead writing an almost-melodic poem?
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so true thooo
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Nooooo 🤣😭🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy!! How are you doing? How’s writing going?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
Fynn let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding. “I can relate to that on so many levels.” He gave her a small smile. “Before everything happened, I didn’t have a lot of friends, at least friends who stayed around, because… well there’s lots of reasons, but if I could change one thing about that time in my li…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
thanks! It was fun to write 😁
Yep! You got it. Asher’s 21, Ev’s 17, and Lukas isss… either 13 or 14. I can’t remember. XD
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Accidentally scared any possible friends away with my thinking face. XD
XD You get ‘em, girl.
Just checking you do have friends, right? Just checking. Because I would be surprised if you didn’t, and very sad.
Also you went to, like, real school? I’ve only been in a homeschool group.
-
whaley replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
XD No. It’s a Disney cartoon that has just two seasons. It has fun characters and a really well planned out story with a good ending.
Good to know.
It also has a really weird sense of humor which I really enjoy, but I’m a bit strange so…
That’s the best kind of humor XD
No 🙁 I only saw the first before we got rid of Netflix…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
totally fine to rant lol. Yeah, idk what Marvel’s going to do. The killing off of characters was necessary imo in order to have such a well deserved ending, but that’s just it. It feels like a ending. It’s titles endgame lol. I’m not sure they’ll ever have the same highs of the characters that are gone :/
Like idk… how are they going…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! Yes, siblings are so much fun, irl and in stories. XD
Thanks so much!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’m so glad she’s feeling better!
@rae I’ll be praying as well! I’m glad you were able to get on a medication to help!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LOL I love that XD. Yeah, siblings are so much fun to write
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool!
It was really good though, so I don’t blame him. XD What shocks me is that the series was the first books Andrew Peterson had ever written. And from the nonfiction he’s written, I think I’ve found out that he had everything planned from the beginning of writing them. (At least that’s what I understood. He never blatantly stated it.)
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I thought too. I think my mind broke at the last book when everything was explained and the story was ended. Like, I have never seen a plot like that before. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, ok. What’d you think of it?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And don’t mind any grammatical errors either. I haven’t gone over this much. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @keilah-h @rae @anyone-else!
Sooo, I really enjoyed writing this snippet from my WIP. I’ve been developing their brother dynamic a lot more and I’m loving it. XD The context isn’t that important, I just wanted to share their bantering, lol.
***
Asher spun…[Read more] - Load More
