@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, Poor Dalton. ( I mean, not that I haven’t sent characters crashing through the floor before…)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren looks over at Lesli, giving a slight shrug.
“A lot of stuff went down here, Capsicle. It’d take a lot of time to explain,” Tony shrugged, “and you probably don’t want to hear about it anyhow. So how about we move on somewhere else so we can get out of this place? Matthew, Lesli, Jared, Hurricane…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok good, lol. XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Yeah, no knives are too many. Alpha should totally name each one
In fact there should be more in my opinion, what about knives for menial purposes, like carving wood or those little ones that you pick your teeth with 🤪😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve missed Toney too XD you write him so well, I can literally hear his voice lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, but we’re basically writing our own planets for now. I don’t really even know too much about what she’s doing XD. I think it would be cool to write some stories on each other’s worlds, but at least for me, most of my worlds need to be developed further before they would be ready for her to come and write something in.
Okay, yeah! C…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 That’s okay! Just wondering 🙂 If y’all ever end up doing it lmk! 😀
@thearcaneaxiom Oh CWW is short for Crazy Writing Week, it’s a week long challenge to write and meet other Christian writers during that week! It starts tomorrow but today is like sign up and introduce yourself day.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, sounds pretty rad! Though maybe not as much for all those poor fellows getting Shadowblighted 😂
But it sounds like an interesting magic system for sure! I’ll definitely read the longer description whenever you post about it.
You’re writing the universe with your sister right?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
So these two are psychopomps? Like the grim reaper?
Pretty much! One twin leads the souls to the realm of peace while the other leads souls to the opposite, and they do this by stabbing the spirits with their designated swords. Why it works this way I am still figuring out 😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Introducing my charries the Veils. They’re a pair of beings in my fantasy universe who ‘usher’ souls. They also happen to be twins.
Enimine
Age: Technically ageless, but would appear to be in her early twenties.
Description: Tall, with gray clothing, pants and wrap shirt with a large hood. Under the hood is a shiny veil made of…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hiiii!
I probably won’t do CWW this year, but I shall firmly encourage everyone who does and cheer behind the scenes! Whoo!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Whooops XD
And thanks, you too!
Hmm, classes, well LA and art probably the most 😂. Yeah structure can definitely be nice, and it helps with time management a lot of the time. I’m working on doling out my minutes better
How about you? What classes are you excited for?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, cool! Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Remember, it’s not one writing… but many writings XD that’s what I say when people tag me mineralizedwriting, without the s on the end lol
Sorry to hear it’s not been that much different for you, and yeah… school. I started last week, it’s alright. I actually do better with a schedule, so school isn’t that bad. Do you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
oops messed up your tag lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you so much girl! <3
Oh, I wasn’t planning on it but I might join if you do 😉
Thanks!!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
